Chapter 18

Pov Harry

I took off my pants and underwear. "Get on your knees." i said to her i walked over and grabbed her hand and put them on my hips. I put my cock in her mouth and she started sucking. "Fuck babe you turn me on so bad." i whispered. She moaned with my cock in her mouth and the vibrations of her voice felt so good.

She started to move her hands on my balls. "Stop teasing." i said and stopped her. "Get down i comanded. She laid down and i got on top of her. I stroked my cock against her trobbing pussy. "Who made you this wet." i asked "Yo-ou.." she said softly. I started to push myself in. She moaned. Fuck she's so hot. "I can't hear you baby." i said trying to make her say my name. She didn't awnser. "Oh so your not going to awnser. Guess i'll have to make you." i smirked and slammed into her. "HARRY FUCK!" she yelled "That's a good girl." i started to trust harder and deeper. Going faster and faster. She moaned so much it turned me on even more. Felt that i was going to cum. "HARRY HARDER!" she yelled "SHIT!" i moaned releasing my load into her. I pulled out and laid next to her wrapping my arms around her. "That was amazing." she said with a chuckle. "I know." i smirked.

When she fell asleep i put on all my clothes and tied her back up to the chair. I walked out to find Louis leaning against the wall and shaking his head. "What." i said ignoring his reaction and walked to the room were the others where.

"Man that took you long." Ashton laughed. "So what happend?" Niall asked. "Nothing much." i whispered. I sat down. Louis sailt down next to me and shook his head. So what that he knew what happened? I couldn't give two fucks. He wouldn't tell anyway. Then T walked in with two other people following behind her. Luke and wait that wasn't possible. "Calum?" i said. He turned to me but then turned back.

Pov T

"Ok guys. Two of the three best men are back." i glanced at Harry who didn't even look at me. "So i'm going to Skylar now. If i need any help i'll let you know." i continued. "It that understood?" i asked "Yes ma'am" they awnsered ecxept for Harry who was playing with his ring.

I left the room and made my way to the room where the boys had tied her up. I closed the door and locked it. "Wakey wakey miss Parker." i said "Who is there? What's going on!?" she yelled. I turned on the lights and went over to her. The shock in her eyes was priceless. "Hi there. Long time no see." i chuckled

Pov Skylar

"Teanna?" i whispered loud enough for her to hear it. She just chuckled. "Ahh so you do remember me." she said "Ofcourse i do." i said with a confused look. "Do you know why you're here?" she asked. I shook my head "SPEAK WOMAN!" she yelled "No.." i said softly.

"You hurt my feelings and broke my heart. It's payback time." she smirked. "Payback?" i whispered to myself but she heard. "You really don't know do you." she said shaking her head. "I loved you Skylar. I still love you. Since the time when you, Calum and i were still friends. But you guys just stopped talking to me that hurt. Bad. Then you got into a relationship with eachother. You crushed me Skylar Parker. And when you left you chrushed Calum too. And now i can finally hurt you as much as you hurt me." she said. Wow she was in love with me. I mean. Is still in love with me. She took out her phone and started texting. Then she went over to the door and unlocked it. Someone came in. It was.. Uhm.. Calum..

××××××××××××××××××
Soooo as you might or might not know i am Larry AF and bc of all the drama i just wanted to know how elounor schippers feel about the break up. I mean.. Yeah.. That must have been a hard slap in the face #sns

Love CC