Chapter 24

Pov Ashton

It was a year after Calum passing away and Skylar was doing worse then ever. She still wasn't over it and was blaming herself for what happend to him. I've been visiting her everyday because she didn't want to move in with me and Luke. ''LUKE I'M LEAVING RIGHT NOW SO IF YOU WANT TO COME WITH ME HURRY UP!!'' i yelled up the stairs. ''I CAN'T MICHAEL IS COMMING OVER IN LIKE AN HOUR!!'' he yelled back i shook my head ''OK I'M LEAVING IF YOU GUYS WANT TO COME LET ME KNOW BYE!!'' and with that i left. I started my car and drove over to Skylar's house.

I unlocked the front door. Yes i have a key. It's for emergency's but i can use it anyways. I walked in and heard music comming from the backyard. There she was. She looked terrible and i didn't want her to feel like it was her fault. Well i'm not saying she killed Calum. But she was the reason why he went out to drink anyway.

I walked over to her. ''Hey babe.'' i pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head. She held me tight not wanting to let go anytime soon. ''How are you doing today? Are you feeling any better?'' i whispered and let go of her looking in her eyes. They where filled with pain and guilt. She nodded but her eyes began to fill themselves with tears and she avoided my look. ''Sky.. Look at me.'' i tilted her head in my direction. ''Please don't blame yourself.. You couldn't have prevented this. It's time to start letting it go so you can move on.'' i whispered while wiping her cheeks.

She sighned opened her mouth but then closed it again. I looked at her wondering what she wanted to say and she probably noticed because then she said ''You're right Ashton..'' and looked down. ''If you want Luke and Michael can come over too?'' she gave me a small smile ''Yes that would be great.'' she whispered ''I'll text them.'' we went inside and a sat down on the couch as she went to get some drinks and snacks. 

After twenty minutes the boys arrived and we were all talking. I've never seen Skylar this happy in a long long time. I remember that Harry showed up at the funeral and we almost had to burry him too. I smirked at the tought. She's such a fiesty girl. ''What are you smirking at Irwin.'' Michael said and poked my. ''Nothing..'' i saw him and Luke exchanging looks but i didn't want to go any further into what that was all about.

It was around 11:30 in the night and we were all drunk as fuck. I don't remember how we started drinking but we did. Michael and i were dancing with each other like a couple and Luke was.. WHAT!? KISSING SKYLAR!? ''HeeYEy wha-'' and i fell on my but with Michael stumbling over me and falling down too. I forgot what i was going to say and started laughing really loud. Michael joining me. A few hours later we were smashed and went to bed. And i can tell you. This was the happiest i've seen Skylar in a very long time.

The next morning i woke up with a hell of a hangover. I woke up and knocked a lamp over. God it felt like my head was going to explode. Then i got a foot in my face. ''Fuck'' i whispered ''Uh.. Sorry Ash..'' and he laid back down. I could hear mumbling and giggles come from the other side of the room. So i sat up straight and saw Luke and Skylar snuggled up together. And then they.. Kissed? Uhm ok awkward.. Time to say something ''Don't swallow eachother will ya.'' i grinned causing them to pull away quickly and cover their faces in shame.

''There's nothing to be ashamed of it's ok.'' i laughed.

-Two weeks later-

''I'm not feeling to well lately Luke..'' i could hear Skylar on the phone with Luke obviously. Wondering what they were talking about i sat down and leaned against the door and listened carefully. ''But we used protection Luke! At least that was what i thought!'' she raised her voice and it sounded nervous. ''Ok bye i love you to..'' she hung up. I quickly stood up and pretended i just walked into the hallway. ''Morning Sky.'' and i pulled her into a hug. She wasn't looking to happy. ''What's wrong?'' she started to play with the ring she got from Luke last week. ''Ash.. I.. I think i'm pregnant..''

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And here is the new chapter yaaaaayyyy!!!! :) I hope you liked it i'll be writeing a new chapter and it will be up as soon as possible! (same for the other book) I'm feeling really relaxed lately and it feels good. I hope you are doing good to.
Love CC