Chapter 2

Pov Crystal (Skylar's mom)

"Uhm excuse her somethimes she's just in her own little world aren't you." i said trying to make things less awkward. Why was she always in such deel toughts. God it could be annoying somethimes. Expesially in times like these. I hope they just don't think she's like this all the time.

Pov Skylar

Shit! Everyone is staring i hate it when people stare. I saw the boy with the pretty blue eyes was staring to. He was so handsome i wish he would just pin me against the wall and make me beg. Fuck! "Uhmm..." i said while i was thinking what is should say. "Yeah that's me Skylar!" i said smiling. I looked at the boy. He had this smirk on his face. I wonder what he was thinking. "I'm Luke." he said. Damn his voice was deep and hot. I'm so glad we moved back. Wait what am i thinking. I pushed my toughts away and sat down.

Luke sat next to me and winked when he saw i was watching. I blushed. What!? Skylar Parker is blushing well this is new. "Maybe you can show Luke around then Skylar." my mom suggested. "If the other neighbours arive and they have kids to i'll send them up. We'll be in the yard ok." that was the last thing my mom said before leaving me and Luke while she walked out with Liz and Andrew. "Soooo.. Do you want to go up to my room then?" i asked while trying to keep calm. "Yeah sure babe lets go." he smirked and stood up.

Pov Luke

I was staring at Skylar. But it didn't matter because everyone was. What was she even thinking about. I wanted to say something but my parents gave me a warning look. Then she started talking i can imagine it was awkward for her because she doesn't know us. When i winked at het she blushed. I love the effect i have on girls. She asked if i wanted to go up to her room. "Yeah sure babe lets go." i said with a smirk and stood up.

We where in her room and she was pretty shy. I guess it was my job to lighten the mood then. "So babe." i said looking her in the eye. I didn't notice how they sparkled she had green-grey eyes. And i can tell you they where beautifull.

"So eh.. Skylar right?" she nodded. "Can i have your number because as your neighbour i'm gonna have to text you aren't i." i said with a smirked. "Yeah sure Luke. Just give me your phone." she awnsered. I gave her my phone and she put her number in it.

Pov Skylar

Luke is a nice guy. I can see he keeps looking at my eyes. And he just stares. He asked for my number and i gave it to him. *Knock Knock Knock* "Come In!" i yelled oh god again with the yelling. Two boys came in one had brown curly hair and green eyes, the other one had red hair but it looked good on him.

"Hey i'm Skylar and this is Luke." i pointed at Luke who looked quite dissapointed that they came in. "Michael Clifford." the one with red hair said. "Hello i'm Harry Styles." the curly haired one said really friendly. He's cute. "You can sit on my bed if you want i don't mind." i told them because they where just being two awkward potatoes. We talked for a while i got to know them really well in these few hours.

It was around 11 so all the parents desided to leave. Michael and Harry gave me their numbers and i gave them mine. Then we went downstairs. "Skylar it was a plesure to meet you i guess i'll text you later ok." Harry told me. "I enjoyed it eventhough i didn't want to come at first. You're not that bad." Michael laughed. I waved them and their parents goodbye. I turned around and Luke was standing behind mey heart just stopped. "LUCAS WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!!" i yelled "DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE OR SOMETHING." i grabbed my chest still recovering.

Pov Luke

It wasn't my intention to scare her but i can tell you her face was priceless. She yelled at me but i just couldn't stop laughing. "DID YOU SEE YOUR FACE IT WAS HILARIOUS HAHAHA!!" i laughed. She hit my arm playfully. I saw thaty parents where still talking to her mom. I looked at her. Wow she's so fucking hot. "What are you staring at Lucas?" she asked me. "Can't i just look at a hot girl?" she blushed. "I'm not hot ok.."

I kept walking closer to her. Eventually i had het pinned against the front door. "If i say you're hot then you are ok babe." i said. My lips just inches away from hers. "Luke.." she whispered. "Yeah babe." "I.. D.. Don't you have a girlfriend." she asked nervously. "Does it matter?" i said with my lips still close to hers. Then i kissed her cheek, winked and told her i'd text her. Then i walked out.

Pov Skylar

Shit he almost kissed me. Why did he come so close not that i didn't like it. This was a weird day. But hey i made 3 new friends and i think i've got a crush on Luke. Or was is just because i wanted to forget him. Calum..

××××××××××××××
Yeaahh guys second chapter up! Why the fuck didn't Luke kiss her. And why did Michael not want to come at first ? And Harry well he's just a cupcake or is he ;)
Love CC