Wild

It was pitch black around here. 'Where is your dad?'. I whispered while trying not to fall on my face. 'Don't worry, lights are out in the house and he takes these pills so he'll definitely won't wake up'. He went through the side door of the shed and locked it after me. I had never seen it so dark here. 'I can't see anything'. I tried moving but bumped against something hard, that would leave a bruise. 'Shit'. I cursed in pain. He chuckled. 'Just stop moving. I'm trying to find a lighter for a lamp'. His hands went over the table and I could hear things move in a rush. 'Got it'. He lit up the oil lamp and it actually gave decent amount of light. A warm orange colour casted over his perfect shaped face. 'Are you nervous to be here?'. He asked once he could see my face. I shrugged my shoulders. 'A little bit. I don't know how to act'. He smiled and took my hand. 'Like yourself, that's enough for me'. He ensured me as we climbed up the side stairs.
There was an office space in the back of the shed that was used more as a storage than an office. Against the office wall was a ladder that led up to a small space on top of it. A mattress had been put there with some blankets and pillows. When we were kids, we would make tents up there and read each other scary stories. But now Fede slept there when he didn't want to be around his dad. 'Take my hand'. He said as he helped me up the ladder and smiled. 'There you go'. I looked down but most of the shed was now pitch black because the oil lamp was placed next to us beside the mattress. Fede looked at me and I just stared at him in disbelief, what was I doing? Did I make a mistake? Couldn't I actually do this? Or was I just nervous? He just smiled at me because he knew exactly what was going on in my head. 'Come here'. He told me; his voice super soft. I crawled towards him and sat down on my knees between his legs. We looked at each other as he touched my face with his hand. 'Talk to me'. His voice soothed me. 'I am nervous. I thought I wouldn't be. But I have absolutely no clue what to do'. He nodded. He carefully kissed my cheek. That's nice. His lips tickled my jawline as he got down to my neck. He placed a kiss on my hot skin and I could feel my whole body react. I inhaled deeply because my whole body tensed, I bit my lip and closed my eyes. Good god. He laughed softly and kissed me again. His breath tickling my skin. My body pushed itself closer to him without thinking. His hand wrapped around me as he kept teasing my neck. 'Is this okay?'. His breath on my neck felt like heaven. I nodded with my eyes closed, I didn't want him to stop. He kept kissing me around my neck as his hands zipped my dress open. It got stuck for a second but he managed to open it all the way down to my lower back. This was so intense. Such a bizarre moment. I was completely lost and had no idea what to do but Fede took the lead and just made me enjoy all of it without any daubs messing with my head.
I felt so desired when it seemed like he couldn't keep his hands off me. He pushed my dress off my shoulders and started to kiss me around my collarbone. I wasn't wearing bra. For a second, I panicked but then I reminded myself that sex happened naked most of the time. My hands found their way to Fede's jacked. I pushed it of as he helped himself get out of the sleeves. I started to unbutton his shirt as he pushed my dress all the way down to my hips. Our clothing landed beside us, piece by piece until it was just flesh and the thin fabrics of our bottom pieces. His body was so fine. He was still incredibly lean but not like when he was younger. He wasn't that skinny kid anymore. He was strong and I felt so safe when his big hands touched my body. 'You look so good Jade'. He told me as he kissed me. Any nerves that were still left were gone as soon as he said that. 'Lay back, okay?'. He slowly pushed me on my back and leaned over me. His hands went down, sliding over the insides of my thighs. 'Okay'. I said kind of shocked when he touch me in such a bold way. I didn't stop him though. He laughed and looked at me with a amused face. 'Just breathe Jade, I got you baby'.
The way he called me baby was making me want to put my tongue in his mouth. He never called me that before but in this moment it felt right. He lifted himself up on his arms and climbed down, playfully licking my belly as he did. I giggled and tried to shake him off because it tickled. 'Relax Jady. Don't think about this too much'. About what? As he kept kissing my belly his thumb touched the front of my panties. In circular motions he massaged my most private part. I curled up, hollowing my back by the touch of his hands. His free hand pressed against my belly and pushed my back in the mattress trying to keep me in place. I could feel myself get wet against the fabric of my panties as he rubbed his fingers against my crotch. 'How does that make you feel?'. He asked, his voice sounded low and serious. I moaned softly. 'Good'. He then stopped and pushed my panties down.
He lifted my legs up against his shoulder as he pushed his mouth against me. With my eyes closed I realized quite late what he was doing and by that time I didn't want him to stop. This was so good and boy didn't I make a mistake doing this. His tongue licked me like he had done it too me hundred times before. I kept wiggling but with one hand he kept trying to keep me in place. My hands were fists around the fabrics of his sheets as my moaning got louder, less soft and cute. I was so horny; my body was on fire and it was screaming out for help. As his mouth tortured and pleased me at the same time his fingers pushed themselves in to me. Again, no time to protest because this was just heavenly. 'Fucking hell, Fede!'. I yelled with pleasure. He played me with his fingers. He had no mercy and kept going until I came.
I never actually managed to make myself come. But then again, I couldn't do this to myself. I had wondered if I would know when I was having an orgasm. But now that I was struck by it there was no doubt, this was definitely it. It was so intense, one minute I was enjoying myself and then I felt my legs tingle and my lower body getting tense. The feeling of a heatwave crushed my body. I held my breath as my whole body started to shake. My muscles tight. I exhaled deep and cried out.
I was so smart for having sex with Fede. That was the first thing that popped in my mind. 'Fucking hell, I could do that all night to you'. He said smiling as he climbed up. Be my guest. 'You sound so sexy with your little moans'. He teased as he pushed down his pants. My mouth dropped and he noticed. 'Jesus Christ, that looks nothing like I remember!'. I spitted out my words in confusion. He smiled pleased. 'Thank you. That was what I tried to explain. When I was twelve my balls hadn't probably even dropped and you still had two peas as tits'. We busted out in laughter as his mouth got close to my boobs and carefully licked my nipples and sucked on them. 'Do you have a condom?'. I asked him as a moment of responsibility came through. He nodded. 'Yeah, of course'. He murmured as he tried to grab his pants without stopping. He failed and had to look up from my boobs and pull out his wallet. He opened his wallet up and grabbed a silver package from it and held it up like it was a treasure. 'Okay?'. I said clueless. I had sex education class at school. I had put on a condom on a rubber dick. But this dick was attached to a human boy. Did he expect me to put it on? Before I could actually worry about it, he said; 'I put it on myself don't worry'. He couldn't have known how grateful I was for him saying that. 'Thank god'. I laughed as he ripped the package open with his teeth. He rolled it over his flesh in under a second. 'It looks weird'. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Could be hurtful. 'It Doesn't feel that great either but it does its job'. He smiled, unbothered by my comment.
I hadn't caught Fede shy for even a small second. He probably knew he was good at it. I had this body for sixteen years and every time I masturbated, I failed at orgasming. Now here he was just four minutes maximum between my legs and I was shaking like a fish on dry land. 'Your still okay darling? If you're not feeling good about this we can stop and just chill'. He asked me, I liked that he checked in on me. 'I don't want you to stop. Are you okay?'. He smiled pleased. 'Oh, I'm in heaven, Jade'. He got on top of me and kissed me softly on my cheek. 'If it doesn't feel good you should tell me, okay?'. I nodded and was a little confused, why wouldn't it feel good? I didn't think he would suck at this part when the other things felt so great.
He slowly pushed himself in to me. I was wetter than a lake so that was a relieve. But it still felt like a dagger in my stomach. My brows pressed down in pain as I tried to relax but couldn't. Fede stopped and froze. 'It hurts'. I told him with a pained voice, there would be no way I could fake liking this anyway. He nodded in understanding and stopped moving immediately. 'It's okay, calm down'. I just laid beneath him, unsure what I should do. 'I'll go really slow, alright?'. I agreed with a nod. 'It will feel better after a while. It helps when you relax your body a bit'. I nodded and watched him hovering over me. He was moving but barely as he watched my facial expressions like a hawk.
My brows unfolded slowly from its frown as I deeply inhaled my breath. He was right, it was starting to feel better. It was starting to feel really nice even. The stabbing sharp pain inside of me disappeared. My arms wrapped around him to let him know I was okay. After that he picked up the pace a little more. 'Better, right?'. He said as I nodded. He leaned down to kiss me. His tongue was in my mouth as he went faster. With every thrust I softly moaned again his face. His hands were so strong around my body, holding me in place. It was starting to get hotter up here and I could see him getting sweaty around his chest. His breathing got a heavier too and the muscles around his chest tightened. Fede grabbed my legs and lifted them up as he kept thrusting into me with a lot of pace. That was a nice position.
How long do people have sex? An hour? I had no idea how long this would last. But Fede didn't look done to me. 'You, okay?' He asked again, midway. I quickly hushed him. 'Yeah, just keep going'. He grinned, the face he gave me before he did something naughty.
Then he pulled out of me. 'Turn around'. He said kind of bossy but I had already felt how he was in charge tonight so this didn't come as a surprise. But I wasn't stupid, I knew what he wanted and I knew this position. 'No, you can see my butt... hole'. He burst out in laughter when I was embarrassed to say butthole. 'Turn around!'. He said again, not taking no for an answer. I didn't. But he urged. He knew I always complained first out of fear. If I really didn't want it, I would have said 'no' in a firmer tone. 'I like your butt so don't worry, turn around'. I looked at him and sighted. 'Fine...'. I turned my back to him as his stomach pressed against my back. His hand slid sensually over every part of my chest as Fede kissed my neck with a frantic hunger. His fingers slid between my leg now, very sure of the thing they wanted most, me. I almost jumped to the roof. He played me as he licked my earlobe. I swear I almost came again but he pushed me down with my face in the mattress. I grabbed a fist full of the mattress as he took me from behind. His hands grabbed a handful of my hair as I cried out in pleasure, high pitched and out of breath.