Self love

I walked up to the hotel as i saw jade sitting on a bench by herself. 'Ah! a little homeless girl. I'm feeling generous so you can come in to my room'. I joked as she looked at me and giggled. She held out both hands and cupped them like a beggar. 'Please sir, I'm so cold; my lover kept me waiting for half an hour'. I sat down next to her on the bench and wrapped my arm around her to warm up her up; it wasn't cold. It was actually still kind off muggy. 'Didn't think you be this fast. Tilly is like a never-ending prayer'. she smiled amused and nodded in agreement. 'You smell like hazelnut pastries'. She smelled me again; to check my alcohol pulse. 'My diner was i think about five of those while your dad gave me a fatherly talk about my life; I just love your dad'. She looked amused. 'He told me i should keep faith in you; Because your heart is in the right place'. I smiled and laid my head against her shoulder. 'You don't have to do anything. If you ran away right now and never came back; I wouldn't even be mad'. 'I told him i never had any doubts about your heart and my faith in you'. I lifted up my face and smiled. 'I'm going to see my dad this week too'. Her smile faded when i said that. Subtle Fede. 'I'm trying really hard not to say anything mean about him'. She whispered like she was suffocating in bad words. 'I would hurt that man; i hate him so much, Feddy'. I nodded and rested my eyes on her. 'Me too. But, you told me i needed closure and i never got any from him. He just disappeared into a jail cell and left me wounded near death'. She touched my neck were my scars started. 'I wish he was death. There is a sweet spot reserved in hell with his name on it'. I looked at Jade; boy, he really did make her angry. 'It's not worth your anger, Jady. Come on, let's go inside'. 

The room was small but kind of pleasant; it fed the nostalgia i had been feeling all day. I kind of appreciated things that weren't luxurious.
Jade laid on her back above the sheets and was senselessly scrolling on her phone, looking up into the distance and fidgeting. 'What's wrong?'. I eventually asked. She looked at me. 'I don't know if i should have sex with you like my text suggested'. I smiled amused as i dried my hair with a towel; i just got out of the shower. 'Then don't; we can wait'. Like I hadn't said a thing she rambled on. 'I meant what i said, Fede; I'm only dating you when you're sober'. Not sure who she was trying to convince here. I just told her i could wait; could she? 'We had sex before we got in to a relationship'. I pointed out. She bit her lip and threw her phone next to her on the bed. 'I'm not sixteen years old anymore; god, why is this so difficult?'. I laughed. 'Are you really that horny?'. She pouted her lip and nodded her head. 'If you don't want to fuck me you should just do it yourself'. Her eyes went big and her mouth turned in to an O. 'Not here; with you in the room. Are you crazy?'. I nodded; I definitely was crazy. But this was one of my better ideas. 'Why not? I can already imagine how sexy that looks'. She pulled up her nose. 'I can't'. I shrugged and played it cool. 'Then stay horny'. I teased as i sad down on the stool in front of her in my boxers. She didn't like the sound of that so she asked; 'Your serious?'. She wasn't sure but she was considering it. 'With your sex drive you must have touched yourself before?'. She giggled and nodded. 'Not with someone else in the room'. We got a little quiet and then she said; 'What do you want to see?'. 

Everything.

She was sitting up straight to wait for my answer. She wore a tiny white top with spaghetti straps combined with really short pyjama pants; i could see her pink undies from the side. 'I want to see you come'. She nodded as she looked at me with a naughty little grin. 'Okay'. I sucked in my bottom lip. 'And i want you to get naked right now'. She climbed up on her knees and smiled at me. She got naked slowly but left the pink panties; those were cute on her.
She slowly laid back down as her hand went between her legs. She rubbed herself against the fabric and looked at me as her face became tense. Fuck I wanted to do that to her. Without noticing it at first i held my breath in anticipation. She was liking it. Her face all worked up from getting aroused, her mouth open and her brows squeezed. I wanted to walk up to her and tear those undies of her.
Jade always understands the assignment; this was no different. She was liking it; her eyes on me all the time. 'What part of my body do you like?'. She asked me with a wild breath. 'Your legs'. Especially open like this so i can see your panties get soaked. She moaned softly as her finger's stimulated faster. 'Your hands too; they can take of those tiny panties, baby'. Jade nodded obedient; lifting her hips up and pushing her panties off.
She climbed to the end of the bed; way closer to me and sat down on her knees while her hand reach down between her lovely legs. Now she was putting on a show for me; a really nice one. 'This i will remember forever'. I promised her. She moaned softly; her arousal made my head spin. I wanted to grab her and place her on all fours. But i could only look and that torture was both exciting and annoying. 'You should take a picture; for when your gone'. She moaned. My heart was pounding; why was it so fun to be bad? To be reckless and wild? The thrill; to watch her fingers pleasure herself as i looked at it through my phone. Her eyes closed and her hair wild and sexy. Her lean body was sweaty and gorgeous. Her head pushed back as she moaned softly. 'You sure?'. I asked her; she nodded. 'I better look hot on it'. Oh, she did; but i couldn't imagine her any other way.
I wondered if she had ever taken pictures like this before. It took me everything i had to keep my hands off her; to not roll her on her stomach and tell her how good she looked from behind. 'You're always hot'. I said; she really was flawless. At any time and moment she looked hot; in the mornings or after a rainy day it did not matter.
Jade started to fuck herself faster. Her fingers circling over herself and disappearing inside of her. She wasn't the only one who was getting overly excited. I pressed the palm of my hand against the hard bulge in my underwear. Fucking hell; i was going to come without laying a hand on myself. She noticed how i pushed against my erection and got even more aroused. Her free hand touched her own breasts and she sucked softly on her fingers. I was losing my shit here.
I had never in my life seen something this hot and with twenty-six years i had done a lot of weird shit already.
My hand went in my boxers as I wrapped my hand around my flesh; i needed relief from this. She didn't care since she was on the verge of orgasming.
She began to moan so loud i bet the whole hotel could hear her. I didn't give a shit but maybe Jade would in her right mind. Oh, well. I just wanted one thing; to see her come. She was so wet i could see moisture dripping from her inner thighs. 'I'm coming'. She announced her arrival in screams. Her naked trembling body eventually fell backwards on the bed. 'That's the hottest thing i ever done, Feddy'. She laid on her back and smiled at me with shimmering eyes. 'It's the hottest thing I've ever seen'. I told her. It really was. She looked at me and then down to my boxers; still rock hard. 'Stay there'. She said in a bossy way as she climbed off the bed.
She was looking for my pants on the floor and found them. She grabbed my wallet out from my back pocket and searched for a condom. She threw it at me and i could cry from happiness. 'Put it on'. She said; i liked her dominant side almost as much as her obedient one. She tried to get my wallet back in the tight pocket of my pants but was struggling. I pushed my boxers down and wrapped myself up. 'Just put it besides the bed, come on!'. I didn't want time being wasted; i wanted thrust into her, right now. She walked towards me and lifted one leg over me; sitting down on top of me. She was so wet it was bizarre. I filled her up all the way as i buried myself inside of her. She pushed herself against my chest; her hands sliding over my damaged skin. Her mouth on my neck sucking my skin hard and probably leaving bruises .

Her body pressed itself again my scared stomach as we devoured each other with wild and wet making out. She began to move on me. 'You're sure?'. I said kissing her collarbone. 'Yes, definitely'. I grabbed her hips and moved her on me. She moaned loud, she was going to orgasm again, i knew what her body did before those moments. With guys it was different, I didn't feel it building in me like she did; it happened fast and barely without warning me. 'Just fuck me like only you can baby, please?'. I stood up with her in my arms and let myself fall on the bed with her body underneath me. I slowly thrusted into her and could remember the first time i did; she acted so tough back then but was so scared. I remember how weird it felt to fuck my friend and find out how much i liked every aspect of it.
I never really thought about the past that much and it was over the moment jade said to me; 'do what you did last time'. She said, her face nervous because i bet it was scary for her to ask. I thought i knew what she meant, but I've been wrong before. 'You want me to touch your but?'.  She bit her lip and nodded. 'Don't be shy about that, love'. I pulled myself out of her body and turned her on her stomach.

I would do probably almost anything in the midst of sex. I would lick every cute butt and suck every clean toe. Jade had a little round butt; she wasn't by any means 'curvy' but I loved her but. I liked how natural her body was. The little birthmarks on her back, the soft white stripes from growing on her hips and the little dimple above het tailbone. It was nice to think that her body would only get older and that would be the only change; nothing fake about it. It was just pure in every form.
I held her but cheeks and squeezed her behind as i kissed the skin on her ass. I sat on my knees behind her and spread her cheeks gently as I pressed my tongue on her; she twitched. Maybe her ass was my favourite body part after all. Some people might find it odd to do this; but i liked it and jade was the girl who always smelled like a shampoo bottle so her butt was probably the cleanest in town. She softly breathed against her arms beside her head as she closed her eyes. Watching a girl's facial expressions was one of my favourite things. Sure, the sounds of moans made my head go into a rage but it didn't get me 'there'. I liked it when her mouth opened catching air or her brows turning into a frown.
My right hand slid towards her behind as i pushed her up on her knees with her face down. Jade really hated the idea of this position in the beginning. I was simple guy i guess, i loved it. I pressed my thumb in to her behind ass i licked her up and down. I massaged her ass with my finger; first one then a second. 'You want to get fucked in your cute ass?'. I asked her.  She just nodded with her eyes closed and a shy smile.
I didn't think she had ever done this before but she seemed really certain. Maybe she was also down for anything if she got this excited. I licked her behind wet with my tongue and slowly slid into her. 'Gently'. She said as a warning. I already was going really slow so I just stopped moving for a second. Her behind slowly started to move up and down against my dick deciding the tempo.
My hands slid over her arched back and then towards her hips again when she went faster. 'Your good darling?'. She nodded as her hands made fists around the white sheets. We just started to fuck. And i mean really fuck. Jade kept yelling faster, quicker and harder as I obeyed her. I'd fuck her in any that she liked. On her back and in her ass for instance so i could see her face a little better while i did it. i turned her; her legs were against my chest now and her feet in my neck while i pounded into her. I held her soft feet in my neck as my tongue licked one of her legs. Jade twitched; it was like a game to find all her erogenous zones. I just found one. I squeezed her feet as i licked the sole of her foot too. After that i licked her toes and i heard her yell. 'Holy fuck, YES!'. I was surprised her little feet could do this to her. I kept going; I licked a foot before. Not a big deal. 
I pulled myself out of her after i came and softly kissed her ankles while they still rested on my shoulders. 'Fed, i love you so much'. She moaned with her eyes closed. Jade still losing her shit on the bed. 'Please don't stop!'. She cried out; maybe i came but she wasn't done yet. 'I love you too baby'. I just buried my face between her legs until she yelled it out, top of her longues.