Bold

My dad was half Italian but beside a nice tan and a love for good food he was a real American guy. Some people say he sounded Italian, maybe he did have a slight accent. I was as American as I can be. I just got the dark features and tanned skin from him and that was about it.
So when I laid in the sun; burning my skin it wasn't because I tried to get tan. I just loved sunbathing. The warmth around me like a thick blanket. I almost fell asleep when I felt someone touch my nose with a finger. I shook awake and opened my eyes in a flash. Fede hanged over my body and was looking at me. For the last two hours since he broke Caleb's nose he had been very still. And even now he reached out to me I couldn't really figure out what he was thinking.
Was he regretting what we did?  'Are you okay Jady?'. He asked but I didn't want to talk about me. 

I wanted to talk about him. He was the one with the anger issues all of a sudden. 'Yes, but I really didn't want you, Tilly or anyone else getting in to trouble for me. I can handle things myself'. He shook his head. He didn't agree and that stung a little. 'Maybe you can, but you never do. Jade you're too kind for people that treat you like shit. You would have walked away, felt bad the whole day about it and then they would do it again when they felt like it. Because you let them do that to you'. I didn't like being confronted and Fede dove right in to my weak spots. 'And you shouldn't hit people'. I bit back. He looked annoyed. 'And maybe you should'. I gave him a push; he fell back on his bum. 'I hit you, happy?'. He didn't react and we just stared at each other. 'Are we really going to fight over that idiot?'. He calmly asked. I shook my head; I definitely wasn't up for a fight. 'I'm just saying you should be careful. You can be kicked out of school if he takes it to the rector'. He laughed like I was joking and I really didn't understand what was funny. 'I really don't care. I'm probably not even going to college'. What. 'What?'. He knew I didn't like that idea and now he threw it in to the discussion like it was not that big of a deal. But that comment felt like an exploding grenade. 'It's great that you're striving at school and you probably will go to a top school and become a fancy lawyer or judge. But I already know where I'll end up. I'll be in a garage fixing cars. I don't need to spend thousands of dollars on a college for that'. I shook my head. Why was he like this? He was smart. He could become more than a mechanic.
And I would never say being a mechanic was bad. If you really wanted to become a mechanic. He didn't. He wanted to make stuff. He liked software, computers and anything that seemed incredibly difficult to me. 'You don't agree'. It wasn't a question; he was stating the obvious. 'Of course, I don't! I know that's not what you truly want. I'm not going to fight you because you already had a shitty day'. He shook his head. 'No tell me, you will say it eventually'. I froze, I actually felt angry now. Was he mocking me for caring? Fine then he could eat my dust. 'You're going to waste your life. You're going to dust away in a dirty garage. Only because you think you'll fail before you even try. I know you and I know your smart. Your just always letting others influence your life'. He looked around; everybody was in the water so nobody could hear. It was the first time he looked around for privacy.
The look on his face changed. I could see the wall he always tried to hold up, fall. 'Jade, things have been getting worse at my house. I just don't think I'll make it to college this way'. I took his hands and squeezed him hard. 'I told you before. Come live with me and my dad. Your dad is one more reason you should try and go to college. You be out of the hell you call home'. Fede and I usually avoided tense conversations but this one was overdue. He had urged me not to speak about it but I couldn't care. We were in it now and neither of us was backing out. 'Do you think your dad will take me in, after what we did?'. The fact that he considered it made me nod my head before considering my dad's answer. 'I think he will, he wouldn't let you stay there to begin with if he knew what your dad did'. He nodded and really didn't seem sure about the decision he was making. 'Okay, talk to your dad. If he agrees I'll stay with you until I find my own place'. Fede sighted and rested his forehead on his knees. 'Why is my life so fucking difficult? You are really the only thing that goes without thinking'. I smiled at first but then I got sad. To think he really felt like that. Life really wasn't a joke for him and yet he was always smiling. 'I do the thinking for you. You're the muscle. Remember?'. I joked as he showed me his pearly white teeth matched with a kind smile. 'I hit him right on his big fat nose, didn't I?'. He laughed playfully and laid down next to me. 'I'm so glad you're my friend Jade. There isn't anyone in the world I love more than you'. My heart beaded rapidly as I smiled at him. 'I love you too Feddy. We'll figure this mess out, together'.
He rolled on to his side. 'Do you want to go see a movie tonight with me?'. I nodded. 'Yes, if you behave'. I told him but that was like asking a bird not to fly. He shook his head. 'That's no fun, Jady. Sometimes you can let go of the rules'. I held my breath when he got a little closer to me. He leaned in to me for a kiss and his hand wrapped around my waist. I stopped him although I really wanted him to kiss me.
Outside of the shed we felt more like friends again but I hadn't forgotten what he did to me this morning. 'Fede, people can see you'. I hissed nervously. He looked at the water and then back at me. 'They're swimming far away, see?'. I turned my head towards the water and Fede started to kiss my neck. That sharpened my body and drew me closer to him. 'There are so many people from school here, though'. My attempt to make him stop was weak. 'Fuck them, we can do whatever the hell we want'. I turned my face too look at him. 'Are you horny?'. He nodded with a silly smile. 'Well, I'm not going to have sex at a lake, so that's too bad for you'. He kissed me again, his tongue slid against mine as his fingers played with my bikini cord on my hip bone. 'What about a car?'. He curiously asked. I pulled my head back and looked at him. 'If we get caught, I'll blame you'.
He jumped up and pulled me with him. We rushed toward the parking lot; kissing each other like wild animals. Fede lifted me of the ground and buried his face between my breast. There was no one at the parking lot; it was an empty lot between the woods. It was private enough to go through with this. To believe no one would see us. After what happened today, I should feel some sort of withdrawal from the thought of people knowing about us. But I was feeling bad and I needed to do something bold.
I wrapped my fingers around his soft curls and licked his earlobe, I felt hungry for his touch. I landed in the back of his car with Fede on top of me, pushing me against the seats and trying not to bump our heads. 'Jesus, you make my head spin Jady. What's wrong with us?'. I pulled him towards me as he started to kiss me again, we were sloppy in our movements but it made it even nicer. The urgent need to touch each other made my toes curl.
This wasn't just me who liked this a lot. He was really enjoying himself with me. I knew him long and well enough to know what his emotions looked like. 'Do you have a condom?'. I asked. He nodded and leaned over the front seat , grabbing his wallet from underneath the seat. 'Yes, love'. He pushed his trunks down and put the condom on. 'Tell me how you want it'. He told me like it was really that simple.
Oh, shit. I normally just enjoyed him making decisions. 'Don't be shy'. He teased as I climbed out from under him and pushed him on his bum. He grinned as I sat down on top of him. 'This I like'. He smiled. His hands on my behind as he lifted me up. As i sat back down his flesh filled me up. I softly moaned. He looked so aroused when he watched me fuck him. As I moved on top of his lap, I could feel his thump softly rub me. I needed to keep silent so we wouldn't get caught but it was hard.
I buried my face in his neck as he squeezed a handful of my ass. 'You're so fucking perfect, Jade'. He groaned. He turned me and suddenly I was laying under the weight of his body. My back resting on the seats and my feet against the ceiling. I was in heaven. He was pushing himself in to all the right spots and I could feel my orgasm building. He held the door with one hand as I wrapped my legs around him. 'I'm coming, Fede'. I said as he started going faster. He just went on and on. And then it was just my body shocking as Fede's weight felt down on to me. 'Me too'. I could feel him come in the condom. My body was trembling as I softly let out moans. 'I will never get enough of this'. I told him. He laughed softly, his breath tickling my ear. 'You're so hot it's cruel. No wonder all these guys are jealous'. I looked up at the damp car windows and laid my head all the way back. I smiled and touched his upper lip line. 'We should go back, before they'll miss us'. I warned. 'Fine'. He said with a distasteful ring to it. 'But I want you alone tonight, if that's alright with you?'. He looked at me with a very serious face. 'So, I can't bring Tilly?'. I teased and it made him laugh. 'If she wants to stay in the car all night'. 'That's mean'. 'Why? I leave a window open for her'. I felt bad for poor Tilly but happy she would never hear about it.