Tease

Jade had been nervous half the time she was here but walked towards the guy that had just talked to her like she was the boss now. I wondered if there was a difference to her; why didn't this frighten her as i had expected?
Jade looked back as me with an amused face as i peeked from underneath my cap and waved at her; she didn't wave back but gave me a naughty grin.
He was laying by himself, scrolling on his phone. She sat down beside him and he looked pleasantly surprised. He had a big smile and placed his phone beside him. Mediately closing most of the gap between them by moving closer to her. They talked and i saw Jade wrapping him around her finger; he was just nodding and dazing at her beautiful laugh. I knew the feeling, mate.
I laid my arms behind my head and watched the show from a distance. Now that it was a joke between us i kind of liked this; was that weird? She knew i was watching them and it made it exciting. The reserved and shy Jade turned into a serpent in just a few steps. She made my heartbeat go rapidly fast and made me think about sex even more.
He handed her his phone and she gave him her number; touching his hand as she gave the phone back. She stood up and blew kisses at him and gave a little wink. He laughed and bit his lip as he waved her off.
When she laid down by my side again, she looked me straight in the eyes and raised a brow. 'Who's a pussy now, Feddy?'. Was it weird i wanted to fuck her even more? Confidence looked good on her. 'I'll take it back baby'. She looked down at my crotch. 'Your hard, aren't you? You like it when i mess with you?'. She leaned over my chest and kissed my messed-up skin. I still got confused when a girl kissed my scars, even when it was Jade. I had trouble at first touching them; I remember how I couldn't even look in to a mirror without being upset. People always seemed to be afraid of them; Jade didn't get bothered by it. The way she touched them normalized it in a way i had never been able to. 'What can i say; I'm a weird guy?'. 'What makes you turned on about that; the guy?'. I frowned in confusion; i was definitely not gay. 'What? fuck no. I'm not in to guys. It's just fun to watch you being a little bad. Like it's a little game between us'. She bit her lip and looked around the beach. 'You want to try it?'. She curiously asked me. She was being naughty and that was my favourite kind of Jade. 'You can pick someone'. I told her as she scanned the area for a girl. My heart was going faster; I wasn't nervous about talking to a girl. I was an easy talker. The fact that Jade watched me do it made me a little on edge; in a good way.
She found a girl sitting by the beach bar alone. 'Her; the blonde girl at the bar'. I saw her and tried holding my laughter. 'What? She's pretty'. I nodded. 'I'm not really in to blonde girls but it's fine. What do you want me to do?'. 'Make me jealous'. She bit her lip and fiddled with my fingers. I was surprised by Jade being this wild but as she pointed out; she was the person that told me to fuck her as friend at sixteen years old without having any experience. When you thought you knew her, she suddenly did something to surprise you. 'How jealous should i make you?'. She gave me a dry look. 'Well, don't fuck her on the bar, please. But you can have a little fun'. I leaned towards her and kissed Jade before i got up. 'Bye baby'. I put on my shirt to cover up my scars. I threw off my cap and brushed a hand through my curls. Jade turned on her belly, her legs dancing up in the air as she grabbed my cap and placed it on her head. 'Have fun'. She winked at me and sticked out her tongue.

I walked towards the bar and saw the girls look towards the blue sea. She was pretty; just not the type of girl I usually would go for.
She was tall; legs for days but really thin and I didn't like skinny girls. Her shoulders and collarbones stick out dangerously. When her crystal blue eyes found me i smiled at her. I leaned against the bar and greeted her. 'Hello'. I said casually. She smiled and flushed; this was easy. I had met hundreds of girls like her; alone and waiting for a rich guy to notice them. 'Hi, how are you?'. She asked politely. She sat up straight and leaned in a little. 'I'm alright. How about yourself; are you all alone here?'. She nodded and smile. 'I am all alone here'. I leaned in to her too. 'By choice then; pretty girls don't have to be alone'. She looked surprised but also flattered. 'Glad you think i'm pretty; your not so bad yourself. I'm Rachelle and what's your name?'. I smiled and leaned in to kiss her cheek. 'Fede, nice to meet you Rachelle'. She kissed me back on my cheek. 'Where are you from?'. 'I'm from France'. I looked surprised at her; I honestly couldn't give to shit but had already noticed an accent on her. 'A lovely French girl; I'm from Spain. You can wave at me from the Eiffel tower. We're practically neighbours'. She laughed, surprisingly at my terrible joke. 'I will if you buy me a drink?'. Her hand was on mine and traced my skin with her fingers. I laughed softly and nodded; understanding the vibe. 'So how is your Frenchs kissing?'. I asked her. She pouted her lips and tried holding her grin. 'I like Spanish guys; you're really confident'. Practically I wasn't even Spanish. She leaned in without hesitation and kissed me just like that. It was a basic kiss. Her tongue slid into my mouth stimulating my senses. It was a quick kiss and when i pulled back she playfully licked my bottom lip. 'Now where is my drink?'. she softly whispered. I nodded and turned to the bartender. 'What are you drinking, darling?'. 'Gin'. She told me as i lifted my hand towards the bartender. 'Mister Jones'. He greeted me. Was this some sort of hospitality trick? To know everyone's name in the hotel or did i really made myself famous the last time i was here? 'Give her another gin; put it on my bill'. I turned to her and smiled. 'It was really lovely to meet you'. She smiled and gave me a wink. 'If your ever in France; think of me'. I promised her i would but it was a lie. I told her to enjoy her drink and walked back to my lovely Jade.

She was still laying on her belly peeking over her sunglasses. 'You're so full of bullshit!'. She laughed amused as i let myself fall on top of her. 'Your heavy; get of me fat Feddy!'. She bullied me. I had never once in my life been overweight so it didn't hurt me. If anything, i had been underweight when i was younger due to the fact there wasn't anything but beer in the fridge. I just went to Jade's dad for food and he had always been generous towards me. No wonder Jade came out of the painting so well. Her dad was probably the most understanding person in the world.
I rolled off her. 'I never seen you in action but you're like a wild animal'. She said surprised but also in to it, just like i had been in to it. I could read it from her face. 'Yes, and I'm really hungry; can we go to the room? I'll fuck the shit out of you and tear you to pieces. She looked at me with a dangerous smile as i bit her neck. 'You Don't have to ask me twice. The moment I'm not in to sex I probably am dead'.

The door slammed open as Jade walked in and pulled her bikini top off her tits and stepped out of her bottoms in a rush; the door wasn't even closed properly and she already ran around naked looking at me what was taking me so long to release myself from my clothes.
I walked up to her and lifted her up around me. Our kisses were sloppy but our hands were going straight for the bullseye. I placed her on the kitchen table ready to go down on her; to taste her on my tongue. 'No wait' she said as she got off the table and sat down on her knees.
Maybe that this was even better. Her warm mouth around me felt like i won our bed after all. I felt myself get even harder as she pushed her throat against me. My hands wrapped around her hair and I couldn't help but getting carried away by her sucking me off. I thought about the guy wanting her badly; trying to get her in his hands. It made me feel powerful, thinking she was completely mine to pleasure. Maybe he could look but only i could touch.
I wasn't a robot. I could last long. I have the endurance of a Duracell battery. But if Jade kept sucking me of with this much force i would come within this minute. 'I will come if you don't stop'. I laughed as i pulled her up. 'Just fuck me then, fuck me hard'. She said impatient.

I could feel the same impatience as her building up inside of me. I turned her body roughly and pushed her on the kitchen counter. I pushed myself in from behind and wrapped my hand around her long ponytail. Her head lifted itself up as she released hard moans that filled the room nicely.
I was fucking her really rough with a healthy amount of aggression behind it. I wasn't going to hurt her but i did want to hear her moan as loudly as she could. Somehow, we always knew what the other needed. Right now, i wanted to feel relief from alcohol. I wanted to fuck all my problems out of me; with every thrust i felt like i might succeed in that.
Her hands made tight fist as her eyes looked in to the distance. My hand had moved from her hair to the back of her neck; pushing her cheek against the counter. She breathed out heavily as my other hand squeezed her ass. My fingers got greedy; my thump stimulating her ass. I knew she was a little weird about her butt but she didn't stop me; she just moaned harder.

I knew how her body felt when she had an orgasm; it was something magical. Her lower body tightened up as her breathing stoked in her throat. As i watched her come i had not been paying attention at myself; her orgasm was my last nudge and i felt myself come inside of her.

I froze as I pulled out of her; she turned around and expected me to look happy about this really good fuck. But i just looked at her with round eyes; boy i fucked up. 'What?'. She said confused not realizing what we had forgotten. I looked down at my dick like it was the first time i had seen it in my life. 'No condom'. She realized. 'I didn't think about it, sorry'. She said; i shook my head, it wasn't her fault. 'Me neither; i never have forgotten before'. But i also never felt this intoxicated by the thought of sex. 'I just had my period; it is basically impossible for me to get pregnant'. I nodded but that didn't really comfort me. Babies often slid through the cracks and i was definitely not at a point in life to bring up a child. 'If i get you the morning after pill, will you take it; for my sanity?'. She laughed and nodded. 'Yes, I'm not mommy material at twenty-three years old'. She told me; good, we had that in common then. 'You would be a little Milfy'. I teased as she walked in to the bathroom. 'You fuck me when I'm not one anyways; no reason for me to get pregnant'. I walked after her ready to hop in the shower. She looked happy; naked and glowing from pleasure. It made me place a kiss in her neck. 'I'll fuck you until we're grey and old'. She looked like she loved that idea.