Love

I had my legs wrapped around him, like a little monkey; my feet tangled up behind his back and my hands on his shoulder blades. His hands grabbing my ass as we fell down on to the bed together; naked and soaking wet from the hot shower we just took.
I grabbed his face and kissed him. My body pushed itself as close as possible toward him. 'You're so fucking hot. I've missed you so fucking much, Jade'. He cursed between kisses. 'Do you think you still got it?'. I teased him but I knew he still did; he had already been better than the others I slept with and he only soaped me in underneath a shower. 'You're getting old after all'. I grinned at him as I tried provoking a reaction. He frowned and acted like he was hurt. 'I've kept fit; you're the one that has been dusting away'. I pouted my lip and nodded; acting innocent and sad. I couldn't get mad for him bullying me after I teased him first. I should have known he would win; he was a sharp talker and even when he didn't curse, he still had a foul mouth. 'Don't worry, baby; we'll get you to work again'. I giggled as he playfully kissed skin and bit my neck with his teeth. When I laid my hands on his chest, I noticed him looking up for a second out of reflex. 'Sorry, does that still hurt?'. He shook his head and kissed me on my cheek; letting me know it was okay. 'It doesn't hurt at all. Honestly, I don't feel that much on my chest'. I nodded and moved my hands away from his chest anyways. 'I don't think you like it when someone touches your chest; am I right?'. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. He nodded. 'I don't like it when complete strangers touch my scars. But you're not a stranger; you can do whatever you want with me'. He smiled as he looked down to his chest while leaning over me. I slowly laid my hand on his chest again. 'I shared this pain with you; parts off it belong to you. I know that sound really sadistic but you have always been there. When I felt ugly and hated myself you still loved me'. I loved him so much; I wished he could feel the love I had for him. He would never feel unloved again if he could.
He had never forgotten what I had done for him and hearing him speak about it made me emotional. I leaned forward and kissed his wrinkly chest before I looked up at him. 'Feddy, you weren't ever ugly'. He looked so serious; this was just as big of a moment for him as it was to me.
When he kissed me, I felt him surrendering. His guard down and all in. His chest against mine without him feeling uncomfortable. Like he realizes who was beneath him and nothing mattered anymore; it was okay now.
His hands reached down as he started to stimulate me with his fingers. It was even better than I remembered and what I remembered was already amazing.
Suddenly I was this girl; just sixteen years old with shaking legs after she got kissed at a school dance. I curled up towards his body and released a hard moan that was close to a yell. His mouth against my neck as his lips softly sucked my skin. Was I getting a hickey? 'She's still in there'. He teased; his voice aroused by my pleasure. I nodded in agreement. 'Keep going'. I whined as I threw back my head and pushed a pillow against my face. 'I've waited long enough'. I yelled into the pillow. Fuck boundaries and stupid rules; Let's just do what felt right.
He moved downward as he took my nipples in his mouth. His tongue softy prickling the sensation I got from them. His hands massaging them as I already felt like coming. I threw away the pillow as I needed my hands in his hair; steering him between my legs, I was ready to beg for it. He just said; 'yes mam', before he went down on me. I felt his warm lips on me as his fingers softly tickled my outer skin before pushing in to me. 'Thank you'. I said; I sounded relieved. I never had sex before were I felt like crying but right now I might. I came so hard my moans echoed through the museum like room. Holy shit.
I looked at Fede and even he looked surprised. 'Holy shit; Fede that was so good'. He laughed softly as he lifted me on his lap. 'I'm happy I don't have neighbours'. I bit my lip and was ready to apologize. 'They would get jealous'. Never mind.
My hands around his neck as he moved me against his crotch in a rhythmic motion; I could feel him getting harder beneath my body. His hand got firmer. He held me tighter as I pushed myself harder against him. He started to softly growl and close his eyes. 'Let's grab a condom'. He said amused as he couldn't take the tension anymore. He slid one on his flesh and pushed himself in to me; he filled me up perfectly as I rode him softly.
His hands slid from my shoulders to my throat; it felt dangerous and I kind of liked it.
I looked to the ceiling and smiled when one of his hands reached my mouth. I playfully licked his fingers and made sure to keep my eyes on him when I did. I held his hand as I slowly sucked on his fingers; his gaze on the little show I gave him.
I remember Fede and I in the movie theatre many years ago; only now, he didn't tell me what to do. He only had to watch and what he saw, he liked. His finger disappeared all the way in to my mouth. His eyes looked wild as my body tingles from pleasure.
I slowly moved his hand down towards my crotch. He laughed softly but didn't complain when I made him aware of what I wanted.
I had not been high demanding. He was just the only guy to do everything right with my body. He was thorough; never sloppy and always enjoyed my body.