Chapter 2: Trouble, trouble

He loves!
Hope you're enjoying it, the shit is about to start soon. ;)
Uploads will be coming up totally random.
Enjoy, bye!
Word count: 1,049

-----------------------------------------------------------

James POV

"Are you sure that's what he said?"  I spoke with a low voice trying to stay calm as much as I could.

"Yes Buck, if you want to you, can look at the letter yourself" Steve said handing me a piece of paper.
"They teamed up with Russians and are planning a way of taking us down.
They still don't have any plan or date, it seems like they are waiting for Russian arrival which won't be happening in at least a month, due to other problems and plans they have.
But the boss can expect attacks anytime, because I don't think they will wait that much. It's all that was spilt around Fiaz Mafia." I read out loud and could see Steve was getting anxious.

"Okay, not too bad let them come at me."
I said throwing the letter on my desk.

"Buck this is not time for jokes, even if we wanted we couldn't face two Mafias at the time, together they have almost twice as man as we have. We are practically outnumbered in every way. " Steve spoke again now clearly frustrated.

"Now if you excuse me I have a date in 2 hours, I have to go get ready and you get your shit together" He commanded me and I could see he was excited for this date so I went with it.

I simply nodded in response as he dominantly walked out and harshly shut the doors of my office.

For the past hour or two, I have been trying to get Smudgers a.k.a. Scotts.

Once again they harshly stepped away from the field not wanting to get in any contact with Fiaz or the Russian Mafia which was also known as Tearers.

I grabbed the nearest vase and smashed it against the wall. We are totally screwed.

I couldn't remember any other Mafia that had a big impact in this world that could've and wanted to stand up with us- Vipers.

Then it came up my mind. There was still one Mafia in the world, with a second highest dominance that I have been pushing away for too long. Silencers.

I don't know how a bad conversation with their leader could end, but it was worth trying because in the letter Silencers weren't mentioned on Fiazs side.

Besides, there were many rumours that Enzo wasn't in a good relationship with his daughter, and they deadly threatened each other multiple times.

That was it. I will go tomorrow and see if I could get Ernaline on my side.

I made my decision, did some paperwork and headed back home.

As I came, gates of safe home opened.
Walking in I was greeted by maids and Luisa.
At the time I was a baby, Luisa was a maid that worked for my parents and took care of me.
I could say she was more of a mother and father to me than my real parents ever were. Her living luxury with me is my way of paying respect to her.

My mother died of brain cancer when I was 15 years old.
From then I didn't have the best relationship with my father, he was always working, and after he died I was passed on family Mafia.

My father Dominico died 2 years after my mom from a heart attack when I confessed to him I was gay.

Poor guy obviously homophobic.

Just joking.

The reason of heart attack wasn't found but we are aiming for some Mafia stress.

"Querido Hijo Como estuvo tu día!" (dear son how was your day) she spoke caring and excited. She was partly Spanish, but either way, I could've understood her because I was homeschooled, and because of my job I had to learn multiple languages.

"It was good ma" I sighed and gave her a warm smile. I didn't want her to know what I, with the rest of my Mafia have been going through.
I have always been rough with everyone, but I knew that with her I needed to be as sweet as I could, that's what she deserved.

"Why do you look so sad, tell me what happened" She asked me, with her voice a bit shaky and worried expression.

"I promise you it's nothing important, now could you please tell maids to set the table, I will be down in 20 minutes, I'm sure you and the rest of the man are hungry too" I spoke trying to skip teme lying to her by saying it's nothing.
I see how her face lits up a bit as she spoke again this time concerned but whispering in my ear so others couldn't hear.

"I know you for 20 years James, and you might be a good liar but I will always know when something's wrong. I will go now and tell the maids to set up the table" She said, flashing me a small smile as she walked towards the kitchen.

I get to my room locking doors behind me, I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water which slowly started filling the bathtub and I started undressing.

As I was completely naked I stepped into the bathtub and turned off the water.
A hot water started through my body as I relaxed.
As much as I wanted to stay here for at least half an hour I had to get up for dinner. I scrubbed my body and hair and then washed it off.
As I got in new pair of black jeans and shirt I headed downstairs.
There were 3 long tables for all of my men and me.
I wasn't greeted because it looked like everyone was into their food already.
I saw that Steve hasn't come back yet, but that man has barely any fun in his whole life, so I will let him have some once.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi loves!
This chapter is very short but at the same time very important.

I'm so sorry it's short, but the next chapters are gonna be longer.

From next chapiter plot start moving on and there will be a lot of interesting things going on.