Chapter 10: Sins and Tattoos

August 13th: This was made before all of the chapters due to my sis Sophie that drugged me into making it in front of 15 people.

September 7th: My leg hurts and school is killing me but enjoy!

Word counttttttt: 1453
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ernalines POV

As we made our way into his room, James pinned me against the wall and started kissing my neck roughly, kissing over my sweet spot making me let out small moans.

Kissing me unhurriedly towards my shoulders his one hand travelled my tight while the other made her way my back unzipping my dress, making it fall in seconds, leaving me only in my lingerie.

As he pulled away from my neck I pushed him closer to me pulling him in a kiss as he held me up.
While he kissed me dominantly I crawled my hands towards his shirt shredding it off making buttons fly everywhere.

He suddenly pulled away and gently placed me on bed, unhooking my bra and tossing it across the room admiring the view in front of him, as I wrapped my legs against his torso.

"More beautiful than I could've imagined," He said under his breath while one of his hands cupped my breast and his thumb played with my nipple, he started sucking on my other breast, making me moan loudly, while he gave both of the exact amount of attention.

I hear him groan which drove me even crazier.
As he worked on my breast I loosened his belt and pulled his trousers down, leaving him only in his boxers.
He pulled away from my breast and smirked leaving me confused.

A few seconds later our lips connected as his tongue won dominance over mine, his fingers made their way over my stomach stopping close to my entrance, before he suddenly pushed two fingers inside me.
I let out a loud moan before he started going faster. He was thrusting his fingers in me hitting every right spot to make me go weak under his touch.
My walls clenched underneath him and as I was about to come he pushed his fingers out of me, with a huge smirk on his face.

Such a tease.

He leaned in closer locking our lips as we kissed passionately. I left out a soft moan as I felt him slowly sliding in me, his hips moved in slowly yet steady pace. I wrapped my legs around his large torso. We broke the kiss as he started to thrust a little faster.
I threw my head down closing my eyes as he thrust in me faster causing me to moan even louder.

Sensation was hitting me better than any vibrator, and as I was about to come he stopped thrusting in me.

I was so frustrated now, and I used my whole power to flip him around now on top of him.

I started riding him as I leaned in closer travelling kisses over his ear and to his jaw, slowly going to his neck and shoulders, as I heard him groan giving me motivation to continue.
I was now riding him with full speed and could see him gripping sheets harshly as he was keeping himself not to come, I leaned into a deep passionate kiss, his lips locking with mine as our tounges fought over dominance.

While kissing him my hand roamed over his abs and travelling down giving a gentle squeeze to his balls.
At that moment I knew he was about to come, and I pulled myself off him, giving him a smirk making my way out of the bed.

As I was about to get off bed I could feel two strong arms harshly pull me back on the bed.

I didn't have enough time to respond, and James lifted both of my hands behind my head keeping them up by one of his hands strongly gripping them not letting me move, surely about to leave bruises.

"Don't do that ever again" He whispered in my ear in a low husky voice sending shivers down my spine as he positioned himself between my tights. As he started biting and sucking on my neck he slowly pushed himself in me. Thrusting in me with full speed, he was fucking me balls deep. It didn't help he was big either. He let go of my arms as I wrapped them around his back for more support.

"I'm gonna cum" I told whimpering under him ad he formed a huge smirk on his face.

"Cum" With that, I came on him moaning his name even more loud. My eyes almost rolled to the back of my head as I was filled with sensation. James slowly slipped out of me, using his hand to swipe cum that was dripping from my pussy, bringing it to his mouth and sucked it clean.

I touched my pussy, and it was completely wet. I wanted to clean it off but I was stopped by James.

"Oh, no, no touching yourself doll" He told me pushing my hand away softly.
I didn't want to listen to him and I wanted to bring my hand back, but suddenly both of my hands were pinned up again. James looked me dead in the eyes as he spoke.

"Such a bad girl"

He leaned into the bedside table and pulled something out of the drawer. I couldn't see what he pulled out, it was night and the room was painted in a dark colour so it only made it worse.

A cold metal was around my hands and I heard it cling. My hands were handcuffed to the bed frame. Great.

James hands roamed my waist to my tights opening them as much as he could. He placed his head under me and started printing small sloppy kisses up and down my tight. As he came close to my entrance, he would've just gone back to his old routine. This was driving me nuts because I was impatient. He stopped for few seconds his mouth found my entrance and start sucking and licking my cum and he pushed his tounge as hard as he could.

I moaned in response, as I clenched around him. He was hitting every right spot to make my body fall unstable into the pleasurable sensation rushing through my veins. And then again, he stopped. "James you're seriously frustrating me now" I whined under my whimpers.

"Patience doll, patience" Was all he replied with before pushing himself balls deep inside me in a second. I let out a small moan. Just the action was enough to make me come. He started going faster and we both reached and released our climaxes together.

He fell next to me as we both layed trying to catch our breaths. I turned my head to look at him as he did the same. For a few minutes, we did nothing but stare into each other's eyes.

"What's with tattoos" After a few minutes of silence he finally spoke to me his voice rough as he gazed at me.

"I like art" I responded quickly and shortly.

"Do your tattoos have a special meaning behind them?" I asked him and he looked away, it seemed like he didn't want to talk about it but then he turned his gaze to me.

"Just a few, others are more for the same reason as yours, but I feel like yours have a meaning" He answered my question looking intense into my eyes like he was trying to read something engraved in them.

"What does this one mean" He pointed at the tattoo I had on my left wrist. It was a tattoo of a snake.

"It's simple, at least to me. Life is a game with snakes on every level. But they don't hiss at you they call you babe, bro, and slowly wrap themselves around you without you noticing. And then, they slowly choke you thill you die. It's what you need to be in this kind of the job." I answered hopefully he would understand my meaning.

"What about this one?"

He pointed to a small rose on my tight. "Not to discuss about" I answered.

"Oh come onn" He was begging with me in every way to tell him more.

"How about you tell me something about your tattoos and then we can go on with mine? You have quite a lot" I asked him smirking as I push him with my elbow playfully.

"Noo, how about a round 2?"

"Not happening Barnes" I heard him groan as he walked to the bathroom.
I changed the sheets and fell asleep without even noticing. I don't even remember James crawling in the bed.