Chapter 14: A Dumb Mistake

Word count: 1591
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ernalines POV

Dismissing my alarm, I groaned turning to the side just to see James looking at me with sleepy eyes. Memories of last night came back and I almost felt ashamed for letting him do all of that to me. But I must admit it felt so good.

"Don't you know it's rude to stare?" It was like a game, a staring competition between us and I decided to break the silence. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer, hungrily kissing me and biting on my bottom lip. His tongue slipped in my mouth the second I let out a small moan. Fighting for dominance our tounges twirled together and pulled breathing harshly. "Don't worry I know a way to get that attitude of yours in check" His voice was husky travelling from my ear to my back sending shivers. "Yeah but now I have to go to the office. I have a lot of work and papyrology to do today." I kissed him one more time on the cheek. Standing from my bed I felt huge pain, so I decided to sit on the bed again. Fuck, I was sore.

Travelling throughout my wardrobe I found a black leather dress. It was reaching just to my tights and I loved it.

"Oh hell no you're not wearing that" As I walked through the door James quickly stood up from the bed pushing me inside the closet. "I'm wearing it, try me Barnes" I looked him dead in the eye. Hell, no one controls me, especially not him.

As he was about to take it off, I held his arms in a tight grip leaning more into his chest. He thought I gave up? Oh, James you totally misunderstood me. I used my legs twisting he, around his making him fallen his back. As I was still holding him, he pushed me with him groaning from pain. I was quick to read his moves and let's say he expected that my chest would be on his head, but instead, I was sitting on his dick.

I was still sore in between my tights and I knew that more friction would cause more problems, not to mention I was already barely walking. But, it was my time to play so, fuck it.

I still had a grip on his wrist and I harshly moved his hands above his head, for sure not letting them go.
I leaned in so our faces were only a few inches away as I slowly rubbed our tights. Wearing only his boxers it wasn't hard to get him all worked up. He groaned beneath me and I didn't hold back from smirking.

I got up from him leaving him confused on the floor. "I will wear whatever the hell I want, and don't try stopping me, Mr. Barnes"

I walked in one of the dungeons we had in Mafias building ready to face my men.

I clapped my hands to earn their full attention and as they stopped chatting I spoke. "Alright boys, get ready we are visiting the farm, don't forget our main motive is to get Henry. Without him, the mission is failed and we are shitted."

"Where's Natasha?" Someone from the crowd yelled up. "To you, it's Miss. Romanoff. And she won't be coming today, I have other plans for her"

I was bringing 20 men with me in Toyota RAV4 SUV. I signalled for men to take their guns out and to go in four groups. One group will go from the back door, one will go through the front door, one goes to the barn and one stays outside.

We broke in the house aiming guns everywhere. Men went crazy shooting everyone while I made my way up with 3 more guys to find the kid. Henry was Ante's kid. This will leave Russians occupied for a while. 

I found the boy! Not so quick bitch. He was aiming his gun at me. Oh shit.

I mean I like to be dramatic. Poor thing didn't even know how to use it. Pardon me, there were no bullets to use.

I got the kid and every man on the far was dead. Only two of my men got injured, but it was only a bullet or two, nothing bad.

"I want you to put a bullet in his chest, and then cut his body in pieces except the head.  Keep the head and instead of it put his face skin peeled. Ante will enjoy it" I said heading outside.

I never had the heart to kill a child because I think they are innocent and it's not their fault for being born in such a family.

So I just let someone else do it.

Shit. It was 2 p.m. and I have finished with all the meetings I had for today. I can't believe I have been in this chair for 7 hours.

I got to the house around 4, as I stopped to eat, late to lunch. I walked into the house only to be greeted by James. He was furious, looked like he wanted to rip someone's organs out. The minutes I stepped in the house his whole gaze was turned on me. I was never scared of a man like I was of him when I saw him. I never show my frustration anger or any other emotion and for sure I will not now.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" To be honest I  couldn't really process was he talking to me or his ego. I saw him quickening his pace to me. Shittttt he was talking to me.

James POV:

"What the hell happened in here? Didn't I tell you to not do anything till the morning?!" Shouting at Sam I looked around the room to see it was all in blood, bullets in fact I even think that was flesh?

"Sorry, James but he got aggressive around our guards and it went out of my control" Tugging his hands in the pockets he answered. He looked like there was something on his mind but I didn't want to question it. Maybe some other time.

"Wake up the living piece of shit" Ordering, one of the guards came closer splashing water directly at his face making him wake up a second after.

"What the fuck" He yelled as he finally opened his eyes. By the end of this, he won't have them. Maybe I will spare him if he answers without making it harsh.

"Get the shirt of him"

I was searching for any possible tattoo that could identify this man. It would be so much easier.

Disbelief. Anger. Confusion. Everything was rushing through me with a lot of anxiety.

He had a rose tattoo on his wrist. A fucking rose. Ernaline's rose.

"Sam, continue interrogation I have something to do" Slamming the door I exited heading out of the building.
I should've knew it. She never wanted to help me. Working for her father, all she wanted was to end my business and kill me. How could've I get attached? Fuck. I wanted something to slam against the wall but there was nothing.

I finally made it home after a short ride. Driving so fast it didn't take me so long. I opened s bottle of whiskey and poured it into my glass.

One shot. Two shots. Tree shots. As I was about to pour forth shot, someone walked into the house. There the devil herself was.

"YOU BITCH" I don't even know if it was alcohol talking or it was me. I wanted to kill her, but at the same time, I couldn't.  No, she betrayed everyone, no more attachment.

No more attachment.

I walked to her my steps being larger than usual. "James, what's going on?" She asked, her face cold, voice not caring but desperate for answers"

"You wanna know what happened? Sure no problem"

"You fucking sent spies on me! My man literally caught one with your tattoo sneaking around our files and storage! I should've known you were gonna do this! How could've I believed that you were so easy to accept the deal?! You are just like your father! Of course, you're working with him, to please his every command! This is your way of taking me down! You never actually cared for me! I was mad, furious. She kept her cold expression, but it didn't last long. Soon after my first few sentences, she started tearing up and trying to stop tears from blinking but that only caused them to fall down her cheeks.

God how much I hate myself. I thought I would always be there to wipe her tears when her day is rough but now I am here causing them.

No James. She tried to kill you. She lied to you. Your relationship was fake. She deserves it.

"You think I would do that?" Sobbing through her words she asked me. "Don't play mind games on me, sell hat shit somewhere else" "If your so sure that I would do that, the deal is off" She replied, her eyes still puffy and pink from her crying.

"I don't want to see or hear from you ever again James. Good luck with killing the bastards."

She walked out of the house, slamming the door. She didn't even look back for a second. Why the hell she looked like she didn't have an idea about what I was talking about?

I think I fucked up.