Chapter 16: Auntieee

Hi. Hello. Haven't heard from me in a while. I promise I'm not dead. But if I don't count the time I'm sleeping and in school, my life is 8h/7. Yup, it sucks.
I knowww how this chapter will look, but trust me it's not that bad. I need it for my route of chapters.
Fucking enjoy I'm being annoying. Who told you that Ms. Author? *flashbacks*

Okay okay, I'm stopping. Enjoy! Bye!

Word count: 1252

-----------------------------------------------------------

*A week later*

Steve's POV:

I have been in touch with Natasha for the past week or so. Maybe a closer touch. She was here one night. Or two...three...whatever.

It has been a hell out of fight. Business is booming up and down. I have been trying to keep everything in balance without James.

Most of the time, I accomplished all the connections with our clients, and the ones I didn't want to see James.

If you're asking yourself where was that prick, to be honest, I don't fucking know either.

Whenever he's home so is a bottle of whiskey. When he comes to work, he's locked up in his office.

Needs to take a shower.

Thinking he will get better if I leave him to himself, to clear his mind now I realized it's not going anywhere.
Opening the windows, moving away the curtains that were on my and lights way I could hear him groan in the background.

"Good morning, or should I say evening, sunshine" I say with a cheeky smile as my lips form in thin line.

"Fuck off and turn off the light" He demanded his voice raspy and cock arrogant.

I picked up all the whiskey bottles off the floor and his night table. There was at least 6 bottles of pure alcohol.
"Go take a shower, and that's not a plead"

An hour later James came down and took a seat at the kitchen bar, looking annoyed and unmotivated.
Sucks for him I guess.

As I have made the lunch, or this man's breakfast my pocket started vibrating, signalling me I was having a call. I put the pan of eggs and sausages that looked like James dick after Ernaline got it in her possession. Who am I kidding she would make meatballs of it if she ever saw him.  Or was I too harsh?

Answering my phone with a simple yes I heard a man from another line speak. A man I had waited for a few days to call. "Report on the Russians" He said in low voice and I could hear a chair swinging and causing annoying noises. Putting it all to the side I waited for him to continue "Backed off. We are no more on the radar of Enzo or Ante. Get the beer and celebrate."

Wait what? Off? Like they aren't trying to kill us anymore? What the fuck happened.

"Wait, how's that possible? Like yesterday they blew our house!"  Well, not yesterday, maybe like a month ago. And I'm grateful for it. I got to know who "Scarlet" really was.

"Remember the girl? Ernaline? She and her Mafia broke down one of Antes farms, killed around 30 of his men and with that, killed Antes son, Henry! News haven't been spread out fast but apparently Ante got his son in pieces, and his skin was peeled off his face"

James eyes were glued to me the whole talk. I swear if I was him watching me, I could see colour drying from my face. What in the world. Did this girl have a death wish or something? I mean, she went a bit too far with cutting the 9y child in pieces.

30 mins after her name was said, James was walking back and forth running his fingers aggressively through his hair.

"Nobody knew that she was gonna do that?!" He was yelling all worked up in his frustration.

"If we knew you think we wouldn't try stopping her?!" Now it was my turn to yell.

"She wants no contact with you anymore, she made it clear" His jaw had clenched and his grip on his hand was stronger, his fingers pale from the pressure. He knew he couldn't do anything about it.

Ernaline's POV:

"Fuck" I mumbled while throwing up in a bucket. Natasha was behind me holding my hair and I could hear her say "Fuck Ernalind, this is the fifth time this week, it sure as hell isn't the macaroni you ate. Maybe you sucked some dry dick or something?"

"O fuck off Natasha" I replied washing my mouth and putting my hair in a messy bun."Please go to the doctor, you're worrying me"

I knew even if I said no, she would've kidnapped me while I was sleeping and get me to the doctor's. "Fine but let me eat first"

Nothing's better than food, and you can't tell me otherwise. I took a sweatshirt out of my closet, some baggy plain black sweatpants and warm fluffy socks. If anything, I feel like walking on clouds.

Walking around, putting everything I need. Cooking some eggs, and waffles I turned on some music. I swayed my hips moving to each side of the counter, taking out some fruit from the fridge. It seems like my nausea had gone.

At the end of my performance in the middle of the kitchen, I had a plate with 2 eggs, waffles with chocolate, blackberries and sliced apple. It looked aesthetic, and that was motivating.

                     ----------------------

"So what are you trying to say here" I say wide eye as I glanced at the screen. I don't even fucking know what I'm looking at. It's all in black n white and it's moving.

"When was the last time you had your period Ernaline" Astoria, my doctor asked me. Shit. Did I thought about it? No.
Well, I'm thinking about it now.

"A-a month and a half ago....."

"Well, there you go. Do I need to explain to you what we are looking at?" She asked me in a warm tone, looking down at me her brown hair falling in her face.

"I'm-I'm PREGNANT!" Whisper-yelling at her I saw her grow a cheeky smile on her face. Her perfectly with teeth had shown as her lips curled up in a thin line.

Pressing her lips she asked me "Yes you are. Looks like you're in 4th week. What do you want to do?"

Clearly, she saw my confusion and decided to leave the room.

Shit. Shit shit shit. What the heck am I supposed to do? I mean I always wanted to have a child. But I'm only 20. Would I be a good mother?

My thoughts were interrupted by Natasha walking into the room.
She seated herself on the bed next to me.

"What should I do?" I asked her, almost whispering as I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Keep it Er, you will be an amazing mother and child will bring a bit of happiness in this house." Her gaze never left mine as she slowly rubbed my hand in comfort.

Flashing her a small smile I leaned in her shoulder closing my eyes taking in the moment.

I'm gonna be a mother. To a living thing. I can't wait to settle in one of my houses and decorate a room, pick out clothes, find out gender.

Natasha is going to be an auntie!

Well, I guess there's still time for me to fell in love. Right?