Chapter 29: Fallen Masks Of Revenge

Word count: 1732

______________________________________

Slowly closing the doors of the main entrance of the warehouse, the floor creaked along with the door, making me scrunch my nose to the sound. But it was too late when the light switch clicked and the lights turned on and I realised that I wasn't the person making the floor creak under my weight. It was James. And, he didn't look so happy. "Oh hey over there, what are you doing up so late?" I asked creaking a smile in high pitched tone. I don't know where did it came from. "Where were you?" His voice was firm, angry while he questioned my absence. "I was out of to the town. Why did something happen?" Even though I knew what, I required an answer.

"You tell me, Ernaline! I was going nuts here trying to contact you after you didn't come home at 5 p.m. like you said and now you just walk in like nothing happened!? What is wrong with you woman!?" He whisper-yelled, it was late at night and everyone was probably off to bed, except the guards. No, we don't want to alert the whole warehouse for nothing. But I believe if we don't someone here will get a broken chin.

I took a big breath before starting to explain myself, even though one part of me wanted not to, but I had to ignore it for the sake of this relationship finally working out. "I went off to see Sparrow. While I was returning home I got a call from a police station. It seems someone did a hella bad job at hiding the body, cause they found my father. That's why I'm home late. Do you need more details?" I exhaled a heavy breath as I asked.

"It's okay doll," James ensured taking a  few steps towards me. "You said you will be home at 5 and when you didn't show up I panicked. I shouldn't have yelled at you," Continuing he cupped my cheek, "but you gotta look it from my point of view.  After experience, I'm still shaken enough to still be careful and worried."
Finally leaning into him, I carefully pecked his lip, before he pulled me in, completely devouring my lips. I kissed him back, harder, melting under his lips hoping he feels the same thing I felt for a while. His lips parted my willingly, tounges fighting each other and invading our mouths. I like him. But even more. I even think... I love him. But what if he doesn't love me? I could live with this kind of relationship for now.

"Why don't we head upstairs," I say pulling away from him giving him a seductive smile without my teeth showing.
"Doll, are you sure? Didn't the doct-" "Oh forget about the fucking doctor and fuck me, James!"

He didn't need me to repeat myself twice before picking me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso, sneaking my hands against his neck and hurrying my fingers in his hair. Slowly carrying me up, he kissed me on my mouth, tracing to my collar bone until he found a spot on my neck where he sucked, bites and licked my skin so intensely, pleasuring me probably without even trying.

I didn't notice that we reached his room until I was gently thrown on silky black sheets of his bed.

He starts lifting my shirt off then he slides my pants down and tosses them off the bed. He spreads my legs open and settles himself in between them but he doesn't move, he only scans my body hungrily. "You look so fucking beautiful" he says softly while his eyes are strictly focused on my body. I watch him lower his head down while he keeps his eyes locked with mine. His gaze feels like it's trapping me as if he wants my focus completely on him.

The corner of his mouth slightly turns up before he spits onto my cunt and sticks his tongue out to lick it but his eyes stay on mine. Holy fuck. I didn't even notice I was biting my lip till the taste of metallic flooded my mouth but I don't care, I'm too focused on watching his every move. His attention moves from me to solely my pussy and he starts eating me like it's the sweetest thing in the world.

I didn't even notice I was biting my lip till the taste of metallic flooded my mouth but I don't care, I'm too focused on watching his every move. His attention moves from me to solely my pussy and he starts eating me like a starved man. Seriously he's moving so skillfully and rapidly I couldn't even keep my eyes open. "Eyes open" I hear him say and I feel my stomach start to tighten. I force my eyes open and Instantly grab his hair as a handle before I feel myself start to pulse on his mouth. "Mmm that's it, cum on my tongue baby" he mumbles against my cunt and his words and the vibrations from him against me send me over the edge.

He places a few light kisses onto my pussy before he get up to slide his pants and boxers off. He starts stroking himself while watching my erratic condition and it's the hottest shit I've ever seen and heard. He's breathing heavy, grunting, and moaning while he looks directly at me. "Good job baby, keep going" I praise him. He increases his pace and throws his head back in Pleasure.

Fuck if my cunt wasn't so sore I'd be fingering myself to this amazing sight. He suddenly removes his hand from his dick and it bobs slightly. I look at him confused "I want to cum inside you" he says huskily while positioning himself on top of me and I stay silent because I don't have any words to speak. He grabs his cock and rubs it against my entrance teasing me which causes me to thrust my hips towards him but he pulls himself away and I huff in frustration.

He smiles and leans down to place a few kisses on my neck. "someone's eager" he says teasingly making me narrow my eyes at him. "if you don't shove your dick inside me right-" I'm cut off by my light gasp when I feel him slowly enter me. He groans and continues to push his cock into me deeply, filling me up and stretching me out in the process.

He glides into me easily considering I'm as wet as a goddamn hurricane but I can tell he isn't fully into me yet. He starts pumping himself at a steady pace which isn't what I'm used to during sex. Sex has always been rough, quick, and messy for me, so this is new... I like it though. I like it a lot. He pushes himself into me, he goes so deep that I could see his imprint on my stomach. My gaze stays focused on the bump moving but then he grabs my hand and places it over my stomach and under his "you feel that baby? Only I can fill you up like that" he whispers, his hot breath fanning my ear and my mind goes hazy. His thrusts are precise and rough but his pace is still slow.

I feel my stomach start to tighten again and I know I'm already close. I clench around him involuntarily and he groans "Just like that" he grabs one of my legs and lifts it over his shoulder. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" I chant over and over breathlessly, not knowing what else to say. "You like that beautiful?" He questions but I couldn't even form words to answer him, I only moaned and nodded my head 'yes' in response. He brings his hand down to my pussy and plays with my clit causing my mouth to fall open "use your words for me" he says tauntingly before he pulls out of me causing my hips to buck and a whine to leave my mouth. He grins before lifting my other leg and tossing it over his other shoulder so that both of my legs are on his shoulders.

He suddenly shoved his entire cock back inside my back to arch and my legs to shake slightly from the sudden intrusion. His thrusts become faster and rougher which causes me to scream out because from this angle he is repeatedly hitting my g-spot. My vision goes blurry but I can hear him say "answer me or you won't get to cum" "Y-yes it feels so fucking good don't s-stop please." I plead and a wide smile forms on his face while he increases his pace again. "I'm s-so close" I warn him and he grunts in disagreement. "Hold it. just a little more, you can take it" he says before thrusting into me a few more times.

Does he not run out of stigma? My legs are going to fucking fall off and he basically broke my pussy. His thrust is to get sloppy and I feel his cock twitch letting me know he's close. He opens his mouth and grunts "cum for me". As soon as those words leave his mouth my legs start to shake before I come on his dick, hard. I feel his warm cum fill me up before he pulls out and some flies onto my stomach. He props down on the bed beside me and reaches out for some tissue beside him to clean me.

He carefully cleans his cum off of my stomach and some that was running down my thighs while I just watch him with admiration. Shit, I'm a fucking sucker for aftercare. I decide to get up to use the bathroom to avoid any infections but my knees give out and I fall to the floor. "oh shit are you ok?" He asks quickly before he basically flies off the bed rushing over to me to lift me off the floor. I chuckle lightly before saying,

"I'm ok, I just needed to use the bathroom"

______________________________________

Was this worth the wait?

Ps.: don't forget to vote, it keeps me motivated.
_____________________________________