Chapter 13: Mine

Y'all I apologise in advance but I don't write smut usually.
Also, it's a short chapter because Sophia wanted it early.

I still have to do my history lesson of 4 pages...

Word count: 1032

-----------------------------------------------------------

"James" She breathed out as I pinned her against the wall. This time I wasn't being careful and slow, neither did I have intentions to.

Before she could've opened her eyes or say anything else, I pushed my whole length in her. Hard, fast and without any warning earing a scream from her. I could get used to it. I was rocking deep inside her as I held one of her legs up with my hand for more entrance and steadiness.

My other hand travelled up her waist pulling under her shirt to her back so I could unhook her bra. When I did, I slowly pinched and played with her nipples with it surely giving a painful pleasure. I buried my head in the crook of her neck sucking, licking and kissing her already sensitive skin.

My ears were filled with sounds of heavy breathing, moans, screams and some mumbles that didn't make sense. Everything was coming out of her mouth except words. Yet I didn't even start with all I had in my mind. I pulled her shirt off and threw it my gaze still on her. My eyes and hands roamed up and down her body, wanting to remember every single part of her body, small or not.

She reached down to my pants which I was too lazy to completely take off but I just pushed her hands away. "No touching" I said to her as I pinned her hands up her head and buried my head between her breast. "Yes sir" She mumbled throughout her moans.
Fuck.

That drove me fucking crazy.

My hand cupped her neck squeezing it hard but she still had oxygen. Bitting and pitching with my tongue around her nipples I could feel her tense and clench around me. Without a warning, which I'm sure she couldn't say even if she wanted, she came, hard. It was almost insane to keep myself from coming after her.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. "James I know you're in there, we need you in the office quite urgent. " Sam spoke from the other side of the doors and I was willing to ignore him.

Ernaline was looking at me breathing heavily. She was a complete mess and the way she looked in that state made me want to fuck her again.

I simply ignored Sam trying to reach me, and I locked the doors when I came into the room.
I grabbed the full hand of Ernaline's ass and she wrapped her arms around my neck confused. I took her and throw her on the bed harshly so she was laying on her stomach before I pulled my pants down.

I positioned myself in between her legs as she spoke again, her voice raspy as always "James, I think-" I didn't let her finish and pushed right into her earning a moan in response from her. God, she felt so good and tight around my dick, that she could be all I do the whole day. My thrusts were hard and I know that I was hitting her g-spot over and over again as she kept whimpering under me. Bitting on her earlobe I whispered in her ear "If you don't shut the fuck up I will fuck your little pretty mouth too."

Ladies and gentlemen, Ernaline Fiaz taking orders from a man. Thought I would never see it.

Though it was attempting offer, our moment was interrupted by the phone ringing. Really, now?

"Yes" I could hear her answering the call from beneath me as she was trying to contain her sobs and make her voice stronger. Suddenly, she turned her head looking at me. "Yeah he is here, I will pass you the phone" She said quietly reaching her hand towards me. Ip picked the phone and answered. On the phone was an arrogant person.

"What do you want?" I murmured throughout my teeth rolling my eyes.
"We need you in the headquarters now, there's a problem and we need you" Sam said throughout the phone and I could hear worries in his voice. "I tried contacting you, but you don't respond." Now I know he was also annoyed, but oh well.

"Alright I will be there in 30 minutes" I didn't let him respond and just ended the call. I will just get a quick shower and go. Sadly.

Ernaline was now facing me her back laying on the bed. I didn't even realize that she cummed over me, again. I pulled out of her and leaned in "I have to go, but that doesn't mean this conversation is over" I said pecking her lips a bit and getting off the bed.

It looks like some spy was caught in the building. I told Sam to get the security fixed and to put him in one of the torture rooms till the morning. It was late and I didn't want to do anything with them. Tomorrow. All I wanted now was to go back to my room. God, I can't get her out of my mind. The way her tight pussy clenches around my dick, how her moans and whimpers fill out my ears, how messy and ruined she looks after sex and God how good she tastes. I couldn't get her out of my mind.

When I got home she was peacefully sleeping in a silky bra and shorts. The view made me want to fuck her right there and then. The only thing stopping me was the fact of how beautiful she looked and how peaceful she slept.

The first week and a half we moved into the house she slept horribly. I would wake up to her sobbing and murmuring all kinds of begs in her sleep. She still has nightmares but not that often as before. She didn't want to talk about it and I didn't want to push.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Again, apologies it's short. Things are getting wild from now on. ;)