Chapter 12: I Dare You To Say It Again

I will leave you wanting more. >:)
Word count: 2065

-----------------------------------------------------------

James was hovering on top of me with his head buried in my neck. He was placing soft sloppy kisses all over my neck and collarbone biting and sucking on the sensitive skin. It will surely leave hickeys. I was quietly moaning his name at the sensation arching myself for his touch. He was taking things slow and sensual, and I hated it.

His hand slowly unzipped my trousers and his fingers found it's way, slowly rubbing circles over my clit. He slowly inserted his middle finger in working in me with a slow steady pace going in and out. I could feel my orgasm building inside my stomach as he inserted another finger and curled them working in a bit faster rhythm. The room was filled with heavy breathing and my moans. I was desperately trying to pronounce his name, but it either came as moan, beg or mix of different things. I was arching my back begging him to go rougher and faster, but nothing came out of my mouth.

"You like that baby girl don't you?" He whispered in my ear slightly biting on my earlobe before sucking on the other side of my neck. I could barely form any words and all I did was hummed in response. I was on the edge of my orgasm and I knew I would be coming any second now when someone knocked at the door and James pulled away. Fuck.

There was no way of someone hearing us because rooms were soundproof so he had to open the door. He got off the bed suckling his fingers clean as I got up straightening the sheets and walking into the bathroom. I barely walked straight, my legs felt like jelly and I did just get finger-fucked a second ago, I was sore. James saw me and I heard him let out a chuckle. Fuck him.

"Hey pal you needed something" From the bathroom door I could hear James said in a deep husky voice and I suspect it was Steve at the door.
"Hey pal, I hope everything is okay between you two you know. We are all close friends making a small party chatting and drinking so if you want to join...I came to let you know."

"Yeah.....I will see Steve, I'm in a bit of a mood" Sure you are in a mood. A mood to fuck me.

I heard the door close and I walked outside, letting my hair fall from my ponytail.

"Where are you going?" I questioned him as I sat on the bed. "Didn't you hear what Steve said?" He asked me raising his eyebrow at me and pick8ng his phone up, showing it in his pocket.
"You're not going anywhere." And that was an order. "And why is it so?" He asked me smirking and closing the small space gap between us.

"Because, I'm sexually frustrated and I need a realise!" I spat through my teeth, frustrated, furious. I grabbed his shirt and pressed him against myself looking him dead in the eyes. Cold emotionless expression was always on his face and those icy blue eyes were hypnotizing me and I was getting lost in them." That's one more reason to leave you" H smirked turning around wanting to open the door.
"James Barnes! If you leave through that door you will never have sex with me again" He was looking me dead in the eye this playful smirk and I didn't give in easily. I stared with the same amount of intense stare.

The floor creaked as he took slow steps towards me like I'm some kind of prey and he was the hunter. He was again close to me inches separating us and he whispered in my ear "We both know you can't last much away from me" I could feel goosebumps forming on my back.

"You can come downstairs and be with us if you want." With those words, he shut the door closed and left. Fucking asshole.

I put my gun back in my pocket and headed down shortly after him. When I get down to the living room, I saw a couple of guys with Sam. I said an awkward 'hi' as they were all sitting on two couches. From all of them, Sam flashed me a smile and I returned him one. Others were just completely eyeing me up and down while drinking beer. Idiots.