Chapter 6: Closer To Me

Hi, so I'm making this in advance so I don't need to explain later on. School is starting in less than a week, so I can't give information on how many chapters are going to be published weekly and which day. I will be trying my best to publish at least one chapter every 3rd or 4th day.

Hope you understand. Enjoy!

Word count: 1944 ( dramatic Tony eye roll)
-----------------------------------------------------------

James POV:

As I woke up, I noticed that Ernaline has already left the bed. I headed downstairs while checking my phone, it was 8 a.m. At the same time, Steve made his way out, his hair was wet and messy. as we entered the kitchen, we didn't find Ernaline there. One of the maids entered the kitchen from another room. She was short and looked like she was in her 50's.

"Good morning gentelmans, breakfast will be in half an hour. If you're looking for Miss. Fiaz, you won't find her. She left for work an hour ago and told me to wake up everyone and make breakfast at 8:30." The woman answered our unasked questions and gave us warm smile while heading out.

I was now walking around the house, waiting for my phone clock to ring at 8:30. This house is huge, it has literally everything. From training rooms to inside pools, small theatre and...... a wine room?

As I walked in I saw surely the biggest room in the house so far. The floor was of dark wood covered with dark red carpet which was very fluffy and soft. At least that's what my toes could feel. There was a black couch in the middle of the room, with a few sofas. In the middle was a wooden table, which was decorated with candles, sweets, and under it was a small department with clean wine glasses.

The room had huge white windows, from which a lot of light was coming. On each side of the wall were huge shelves of different kinds of whine. They were all sorted neatly. I could see some very rare bottles of vine on the shelves, not to mention most of them were expensive. It's nothing I couldn't afford either.

I sat on the couch as I heard a familiar voice talk to me, which made me feel some type of way.

"Sneaking around I see, the breakfast is ready let's go." She stated in a low voice as if someone else could hear her. Ernaline was leaning against the door frame looking flawless in a dress, her hair pulled in a thick bun that was neat with hair gel, not letting a single strand of hair fall out.

"If you're going to stare don't make it that obvious," She told me making herself comfortable on one of the sofas.

I stood up and came from behind her
"Why? Are you telling me that I can't look at my girlfriend? I whispered in a low husky voice in her left ear. I could see her shiver under me, the effect I had on her.

"I'm not your girlfriend James, you know this all is fake, now let's go before they eat all the food, I'm hungry" She answered in a lower tone standing up and walking out of the room.

"So does anyone know what are we gonna do with the "extra men" Erny has in her Mafias house?" Steve muffled with his mouth full of pancakes.

He was very happy with the situation, let me make it more clear he was enjoying it.

"1 never call me that ever again if you love your dick you prick, 2 I bought a new mansion we are all moving and 3 don't speak with your mouth full it's disgusting" She ordered Steve at what he simply nodded. Rosa and Ernaline had exchanged some "mother daughter' look and I didn't want to question it.