Chapter 3: Forbidden Love

Hi my loves! Just wanted to say Im really excited for this book.
I also recommend playing Billie Eilish-Male Fantasy or any other song from her new album cause I did while writing this! Enjoy!

Word count: 1655

Natashas POV

I walked out of the restaurant leaving Ernaline alone, I was already regretting it.
As I walked in my room I locked the doors and started going through my wardrobe.I was having a date in around 3 hours, and needed to get ready.The man and I have already met 2 times and he seem interested in me as much as I am in him.
Going through my closet from one side of the room to the other I finally picked what am I going to wear.
I have picked a silk silver dress tight and short but long enough to cover all importnant places.

Before putting on the dress, I stripped from my current clothes and run a shower.
I needed to relax a bit,and make sure I use all products so my skin and hair looked flawless.

As I stepped out of the shower I put a towel around myself and dried my hair,after drying it I decided to make it a bit wavy with iron.

I knew everthing is going to be fine,so I decided to do my make up. I did it in light shades and put on a matte red lipstick. I used up a bit of foundation and covered my mafia tattoo I had on my arm. As much as Er was tempting me to do more tattoos with her, I just didn't like them very much.

This way it's covered, I will be saved unimportant questions, and it will save me in case this man knew what this tattoo meant. He didn't need to know, atleast not yet.
I got a small black Gucci bag and put my stuff in it, I put on dress and some black heels.
I insisted on coming alone to the restaurant, because I didn't want him to know I lived in mansion, it would be too hard to lie on that one.

As I unlocked the doors and stepped out, I have seen Pablo passing and giving me a nod.
Pablo was much older than me so he finds me like a daughter, not to mention he is very loyal to our Mafia.
"Pablo" I shouted and he turned around.
"I won't be coming home tonight at the dinner time so please excuse me and say so if Ernaline asks." I told him and he flashed me a smile and nodded.

I used elevator to get to the garage where all the vehicles were stored.
The keys are always in the car so all I needed to do is pick one and go.

I decided to go with Audi A8 even if I really wanted to go with Roll Royce Dawn.

I drove off to the destination.

Steves POV

"Now if you excuse me, I have date in 2 hours, I have to go get ready and you get your shit together" I almost demanded James as I said that.
He was acting childish about very serious problem.

I think it's just copying mechanism of his, so I knew that the best would be to leave him alone with his thoughts.

I decided it's best for me to push all problems that have came up those days.

As I went upstairs I knocked on my sisters door and with simple 'come in' I stepped in.

"Hey little sis, do you think you could give me your make up for a bit?I will return it in an hour." I spoke hoping she would've said yes.

"Hmmm lemme think a bit....how about no?" She said flashing me a sarcastic smile.

"Oh come one please" I have begged her with a sweetest tone ever.

"That's what I wanted to hear, I would've give it to you anyway" She said chuckling standing up and going to bathroom.

A minute later, she stepped out of bathroom with a huge box in her hands.