Chapter 11: What are we?

Word count: 1654
-----------------------------------------------------------
It was 1 p.m. when I finally decided to crawl out of the bed. James was already gone, which I didn't blame him for, I visited him once in his office and he was in a stack of paperwork. He barely takes any day off, only if he really needs to.

I turned on the hot shower water as it splashed my body causing me to shiver a bit due to my bodies reaction. I rested my back on the cold wall as I proceeded with all the things that went on. Memories of last night came flooding to me. I was still a bit sore, but nothing that can affect me.

I picked up some oversized black hoodie and black trousers as I made my way down, my dirty blonde curly hair flying everywhere. Grabbing the gun from my night table and showing it into my back I exited the room. As I walked downstairs I put the hair in a bun.

"Did you sleep well dear" Rosa spoke to me as I sat on the counter sipping some juice?

"Amazing actually" I smiled at her.

"Let me make something quick for you until lunch is ready"

"Oh no, it's really not necessary!" I stopped her because I wasn't hungry and even if I was I could've made something myself.

"You know I used to be maid before" She told me as she seated herself next to me.

"Really? But I thought you were James mother."

"No, no dear. I used to take care of James when he was younger. That's why we stayed in touch all those years after" With a warm smile on her face she placed her hand on top of mine. "But he does call me mom a lot of time. Anyways if you need anything I'm here! I organized the kitchen on my way if you don't mind" She told me shouting as she left the room. How could I mind? She was such a sweetheart. "Hey Bruno what's up I see everyone up on their feet" I asked one of the men that was kind of one of my close friends.

"It looks like James man had come from New Jersey and our guys from Australia and Rome are here too, so we are picking who is sharing room with who." He shouted as he was lost in the bunch of people. At least everyone is here and ready for any complications that could happen.

"Hey girl how are you? I saw that you and James left without us" It was Natasha.  She had a huge grin on her face as she came up to me.

"Oh yeah I was a bit anxious and panic was hitting me, you know how it goes so he helped me get out" Lies.

"Good. What do you say we go out tomorrow, just you and I but if you want we can ask Alexandra too? She asked me pushing me playfully with her elbow.

I thought about it a bit. I needed this. This way I could get out some stress and enjoy myself for a bit. "Sure what do you say about 9 p.m.?" I asked her to confirm that I will be coming. "Thay sounds amazing" She told me running out of the room giving me thumbs up.

Papyrology. It looks like there was a lot of stuff that needed to have my signature on it and I decided to tell one of my bodyguards to not let anyone enter the room. I don't need any irritating people around. By the time I was in the work I heard a knock on the door. With a simple 'come in' I short woman came in the room. Rosa. Shoot it was prolly lunchtime, and I forgot. "Dear everyone is waiting for you downstairs for lunch to began, are you coming?"

"Yeah let's go" I told her picking my phone and heading downstairs.

The room was full of people talking laughing, then, when I entered the room everyone's eyes were on me and silence took over the room and I was left feeling a bit anxious. I flinched a bit as a strong arm curled around my waist pulling me closer to the figure. My body slowly dropped the tension, I recognized the touch. I knew very good those arms, these features.  James.