Chapter 26: Home

Word count: 1344
______________________________________

Glass shattered all across the room, curtains rolled down, she stood against the wall sobbing as small drops of blood met with the floor.
This wasn't like her. She would never have this kind of breakdown. What has gotten into her?

I took slow steps from the doorframe of our room, looking at her. "Doll, what happened here?" Asking quietly I reached my hand towards hers but she shook her head as a no, taking a few steps back from me. She looked at me, her eyes boringly staring at mine as she gave me an apologetic look, before smashing the nearby decorations against the floor. By now, her hands were bleeding, and I was sure she didn't know what she was doing. If I don't stop her she will continue smashing things without a reason.

"Doll, drop that and come here" I stepped closer, this time she didn't inch away, she just stood there looking at me, lost in variants of space and time. She let the remaining piece of glass fall, going limp over her own body. Quickly catching her, I lifted her off the floor, laying her on the bed. "Say something please" Even if I begged her, no kind of sound came out of her mouth. She's in shock.

"Okay, listen to me. Take big breaths. Inhale and exhale repeatedly." I motion with my hands the action, and she followed it after me confirming she could hear me and have somewhat control over her body.
A couple of minutes later, she came to herself and hugged me tightly, pulling my upper body on hers. "I-I am sorry. I think I had a breakdown. I don't even know why. I'm so sorry I didn't want to scare you."
She said cupping my head in her hands and giving me a passionate kiss like she always does. " It's okay. You're probably too stressed out. Let's clean those shall we?" I took her hands, which we slightly covered in blood, so was my face. Cuts on her palms weren't that deep or bleeding badly but did need to get taken care of.
I took some alcohol I had on a shelf of the room, her make up wipes and water, slowly and carefully cleaning her open wounds. Her hands weren't thin, smooth and silk-like you would expect from a girl like her. Instead, her hands were harsh like men, even though she had thin long fingers.
After cleaning her hands up, I pulled her in my lap and she layed her head on my chest, quickly falling asleep. I brushed my fingers through her curly dirty blonde hair, smoothening the pain of her skull she had due to tight buns. She was sleeping peacefully, like she never made such a huge mess or didn't cut her hands. Being through so much in her life, this was probably a peace to her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ernalines POV:

"What happened to your face, Pablo?" I asked pointing with my pen at his face, which was placed somewhere at the very end of the row.

It felt like I haven't seen those faces in a very long time, but some of them I never forgot. Remember Pablo? You sure have to remember him. He was quite remarkable. If not, he was one of my higher-ranked people in the Mafia. Not high enough for me to trust him, but enough to know his limits and worthiness.

He looked up from the table where were laid his paper sheets, revealing more of his scar that went from jaw to cheek. It was cut very deep. "Mission from Amsterdam gone wrong." He answered quickly, turning his focus on me. "Want some pancakes? I made them myself." He passed me one, I simply ignored answering him as I took large bites and went back to the board in front of me, explaining our next steps "Alright gents. We...have a pretty shitty situation right now. One whole Mafia hoovering on our necks, and another one in complete chaos. This would be simple, I take over Enzos Mafia and Russians back off if someone hasn't spilt that I killed my father...Which is completely untrue."

"Now I have Mafia law ready to strangle me dead. You know what killing a family member means. It breaks Omertà. We, Barnes and I, have discussed uniting our Mafias into one." I said, turning my gaze towards a tall dark figure whose eyes were already on me. He just can't get enough of me. And I don't think I can get enough of him either. "From now on, you have to be careful with what and who you do. Natasha will give you more instructions." Aggressively tapping on the table, I dismissed all of the beasts, creating chaos while they all exited and get on the work, leaving me with only one beast. The worst one of all. Mine beats...at least for now.

Giving him a flirtatious smile I took slow steps towards him until I was standing in front of him. He pulled me down on his lap, wrapping his hand around my back as the other one squeezed my ass.

I let out a small moan, more like teasing to him. I have been horny for days now, and he literally doesn't do anything about it. He even threw away my vibrators.

Not reacting to me, I unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt, and started kissing down his neck slowly and sloppy sucking and biting to form more pleasing to him, leaving hungry marks on his neck. I kissed up to his jaw, where I stopped and kissed him with a small contact on lips. His hand snook up grabbing my hair, and pulling my face in his, crashing our lips together. It felt amazing, and I did get a turn on from him. He kissed me sweetly, almost too nice for my liking, but he slipped his tongue the moment I moaned in his mouth, my moan muffled and vibrating through his throat. "Fuck, doll, stop it, you're killing me," James said in between his breaths, and for a moment I wasn't sure was it good to stop or to continue.

My narcissistic brain of course didn't stop, so did not the need for pleasure relive. I could hear a groan come up from his throat before he split up our lips away and whispered seductively in my ear "So you wanna play games baby doll?" I nodded bitting on my lip to contain my smile.

"Come here" he almost whispered, putting my hands on his shoulders. He almost aggressively pulled my hips as he position his leg in between mine. "You're gonna be a good girl and ride my knee because you're my little desperate whore who seeks relief. Now strip." Whispering in my ear, I felt his warm hand sneak under my shirt and bra, slowly playing with my nipple. Kicking off my heels, I quickly took off my trousers and panties. Not a second later, James pulled me back, his hand travelling down my pussy. "So wet for nothing" He said before pulling my hips and slowly rocking my pre-cum covered pussy against his knee. When I picked up my rhythm, he let go of my hips, slowly kissing down my neck. My moans were getting loud and animalistic, but I didn't care because nobody could hear us. "Look at you. All wet panting and moaning, fucking on my knee with no shame." James whispered as if there was someone else in the room, and we weren't alone. Rocking my hips against his knee, I was drenching it, not stopping any second as I felt a knot in my stomach form. Breathing harshly, I waited for rush off pleasure to hit my body, but as soon as I was close, he pulled me off of his lap, and a sudden groan left my mouth.

"You will get to finish when I tell you to. Now get yourself together, Nat, Steve and Alexandra have arrived"