Chapter 9: Let's Have Fun

Greetings, how is everyone doing? My school is starting tomorrow I'm so anxious.

Word count:1660

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ernalines POV:

"Alright girl, what are you aiming for this year," Natasha asked me and I could feel her excitement overtaking me too. "Just like every year, something to leave them all stunned" I asked grinning devilishly in response.

"How does this one look like?" Natasha asked me, coming out and making a spin as I sat down, drinking a glass of white wine.

"Mmh, no you can do better" I stated the obvious. The shop was nice, small cosy and fresh. Dresses there were all remarkable in their way, but there's always only one you will walk out with. Something like a special bond with you and the dresses.

"Can't you just design a dress and send it to be made for us?" Nat had taken a few more dresses, but they just weren't it. This lazy ass got tired and sat next to me drowning in wine.

"Good try but I own an interior design company and you know it, you work there" I cackled and shook my head barely. We sat for a few minutes in silence enjoying the moment. It wasn't awkward silence it was very pleasant, and we were best friends, why would anything be uneasy.

"Okay I'm up to try more and then you can" She exclaimed and stood up, making her way to the dressing room. It took her a few minutes to get out, but it was worth it because, when she came out she looked flawless.

"Damn girl that's the one" I quickly stood up making a circle around her, studying her figure and the dress. It was bronze and the material was silky. It had an open V line and when you look at it, it leaves you breathless.

"Are you sure this is the one? But I do feel like it's going to take all the spotlight" She asked me looking at me grinning from ear to ear

"Are you crazy?! You HAVE to take this one, if you want all the spotlight you're gonna have to fight me" I answered giving her a little wink pushing her to change so she can have a look at mine. I have already picked a few dresses and wanted her honest opinion but I had my eye already on one dress.

"So what do you think?" I asked Natasha coming out in a black dress. It was smooth and short from the front but long from behind. It was strapless and had something similar to a corset on the back.

"Looks good, show me more" She answered with a smile giving me a wink.