Author's Note

Dear all, a couple of notes:

1. I do not own BHA world/characters, nor do I own the cover's drawing. I am not sure who drew this but please, respect them for their work. The only part that belongs to me is the story. Please, do not rewrite, repost, steal my work that has been put into this piece.

2. My is targeted to mature audience, please be mindful when reading - I won't be posting trigger warnings re. mentions of abuse/cursing/sex/depression/homophobia (yes, it's here) etc. so if you are sensitive to these topics, please do not read my story. Please, be advised if you suffer from depression or anxiety, and/or are of a very young age. I do not want you to read it and feel worse. I care about each of you, dear Wattpad readers, hence this warning. I'd rather be read by 1 person than 10 who will feel down because of me.  

3. On the other hand, for those who are looking for explicit smut & gore, this is not a place for you - this is a slow burner and an introspective story of an adult coping with life rather than bloody villains. Still, give it a chance though :) 

4. As long as I'm open for constructive criticism, regarding both story and my writing/language skills, please, refrain from hate speech. I am pouring my soul into this piece and I want all of you to respect that, as well as respect each other here. I want this place to be SAFE for everyone, hence no hateful comments will be tolerated. 

5. Final - this is my first story posted online. If you like it, I will be happy if you leave your valuable comment, star or/and add it to your reading list. I will try my best to answer your comments/questions, as long as they're respectful.

6. If you want to leave a comment, address me as she/her or just author. I'm adding this part knowing my nickname doesn't necessarily reveal my gender. Now you don't need to guess :) 

Thank you all!

Lots of love.