11. Ode To Romantic Love

Bakugou was waiting for Katsuki to move from the sofa, to tell him he was just joking, his mum was ready to take him home, the real home, not that cage for losers. Nothing happened. Katsuki didn't move a muscle. 

Two hours passed like that. Bakugou was in this unfamiliar, hostile world and had no one to rely on, of course. Everyone he knew moved on and were older, more experienced, lived somewhere else. How much would he give to see young, smiley faces of his shitty friends, his best friends! He planned to ask Katsuki about them all but he knew now was not the time. The old one seemed to be dead and the young one just left him like that, going to take the bed. 'You dug your own grave, you fucker. Sleep well. Or die. Whatever'.

---

 Knock knock!

A loud knocking woke both blonde guys up. One of them was sleeping on a sofa, in the same sweatshirt he used all day, not very keen on waking up. Another one was sleeping in a borrowed PJs he found on the bottom of the closet, way too big for his teenage body but who fucking cares. He didn't want to move either but the knocking wouldn't stop on its own. He went to open the door, not caring that it could be someone familiar who would probably get a heart attack, seeing young version of Katsuki again. Well, it's not his problem. It's Katsuki's. One of many, as it seems.

- Yo my man, sorry to come up so early but... - an unknown man stopped talking half phrase, staring at a mess of a teen in too big PJs, his eyes growing bigger. The man was at least twenty centimetres taller than Katsuki, meaning he was literally towering above Bakugou. He had long, red silky hair and was really well-built. He screened the room, looking for a young, feisty blonde known to him as Vi

- Yo man, I heard you're not very picky, but isn't this one a minor?! I mean, for fuck's sake, at least wait until...

- He's my cousin, for love of god, what's wrong with you! - Katsuki jumped out from the sofa in embarrassment. 

He didn't know what was more humiliating: being called not very picky in front of his younger self, this innocent bean full of romantic ideas and other Kiri  lovey dovey shit, or being suspected of having sex with the minor. Somehow, the first reason hit him more. 'I hope Bakugou doesn't ask the guy's name... What was his name again? Have I ever asked?' 

- What do you want anyways? The hell I'm letting you in again.

- Sorry, didn't mean to disturb you, man. It's just, I realised I left here my wallet after last night... 

- Bullshit. Now get lost. 

- Not very gentle of you, is it? - the nameless guy stepped dangerously close to Katsuki, pulling him into a forced hug. He smelled of strong alcohol and cigarettes. Even with a strong quirk of his, Katsuki couldn't but surrender to the bigger man. The other one smirked, looking in a direction of a young cousin standing there with his mouth wide open, red like beetroot. 'Is this guy... squeezing my ass?!!! How dares he doing this to... to me?!!!' 

- Are you sure this innocent bean is your family, Vi? If not for his blonde hair, I would never guess... - the guy smirked again, doing strange faces and oh my God is he really licking my neck right now?!  What is he doing to my pants, what's going on in there, it's not Kiri, it can't be, I can't be...

'This can't be true! This guy is taking me for someone else! No hell I would have anything to do with someone like this! Go on, Katsuki, stop having weird ideas, tell him off!!!' - Bakugou's thoughts were going at crazy speed, his embarrassment painted on red face, yet his body was not able to move at all. What he was witnessing was beyond anything he could imagine. 

27 And Counting (Adult Katsuki Bakugou MHA)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें