13. When I Grow Up, I Want To Be Famous

...

- What did you do to my Kiri, you fucker???!!! I hate you! I fucking h-hate you!! DIE!!!

The temperature dropped as the sun was hiding behind the trees. Katsuki left his flat in fury a little after their conversation, leaving Bakugou hanging at words 'I fucked everything up'. He thought he'd be strong enough to tell the story but the burning in his throat and pain in his chest didn't let him speak. So he took his last pack of cigarettes and left. Where, he did not know. 

At first, Bakugou waited patiently for the old one, laying idly on the bed. But as the night was approaching with no Katsuki to be seen, he couldn't hold on and decided to search for truth on his own. He found a laptop, placed it on the table and turned on. 'What kind of shitty password could I choose? Hm... what about fuckdeku?' - not much to his surprise, the password got hacked at the first trial. 'Damn me'. 

- Well, then... Let's see, what happens if I search in Google for: Katsuki Bakugou and Eijiro Kirishima?' 

Most articles that appeared on the first Google page were about two years old. Bakugou scrolled to the older ones, reading titles from the bottom to the top. 

Number Three Hero Bakugou Katsuki and Number Five Hero Eijiro Kirishima got engaged! Congratulations!

The Powerful Hero Couple - Click here to read more about their story! 

Quiz - Which one of The Powerful Hero Couple are you?! Check this out - are you Sweet-Kiri or Spicy-Baku?!

Bakugou scrolled by some trash, feeling incredibly uncomfortable seeing how much of his privacy was exposed online. There were some photos of him and Kiri in the U.A. uniforms, holding hands, a Halloween photo of him and Kiri as zombies, a Christmas photo with Santa... is this normal all this stuff is captured forever? 

Wedding preparations with Katsuki Bakugou - Click here to see an interview with The Number Three Hero!  

Big Day For All Pro Heroes and LGBT+ Community - Number Three Hero Katsuki Bakugou and Number Five Hero Eijiro Kirishima getting married!! To see more photos, click [HERE] 

Click here to see photos from the splendid wedding ceremony of Katsuki Bakugou and Eijiro Kirishima! 

Bakugou Mitsuki and Masaru - why did Number Three Hero's parents not attend their son's wedding? Interview with an anonymous wedding guest - click here to read more! 

Katsuki Bakugou disowned by his parents after coming out - read a never published story of Number Three Hero! 

Does Katsuki Bakugou hate his parents? Click here to read an interview with an anonymous friend of Number Three Hero!

'Ok, time for a short break' - thought Bakugou, closing the pc with trembling hands and heading to the bathroom. He felt nausea building up in his stomach from the very beginning of the research but seeing the truth about being kicked off from the family for marrying the love of his life was just too much. It wasn't like when Katsuki mentioned it - it was written all over internet. It was real. 

Two hours passed idly as the young one was sniffing quietly under the blanket. 'M-mum, dad, where are you? How could you do this to me? Mum, just why? Whyyyyyy?'. The young one was a crying mess. The old one nowhere to be found. 

- Ok, let's give it another go. You can do it, Bakugou, you're stronger than this old fucker. 

Check here a new house of Katsuki Bakugou and Eijiro Kirishima! [EXCLUSIVE PICS]

Big News from an Anonymous Friend - Katsuki Bakugou and Eijiro Kirishima want to adopt a baby! Fingers crossed! 

Adoption Processes in Japan - Check here why Katsuki Bakugou and Eijiro Kirishima are not allowed to adopt yet. Details -> 

How long does it take to adopt a baby? Experts are answering questions shouted in unexpected tantrum by Katsuki Bakugou in the MorningWithHeroesTV yesterday! 

Eijiro Kirishima takes the place of Number Four Hero, getting closer to his husband! Congratulations! 

Katsuki Bakugou and Eijiro Kirishima caught during an argument in a park - check out photos here! 

Are Number Three Hero and Number Four Hero going through a crisis? See photos from the X Park here [PICS] 

'It's not easy to maintain a healthy relationship as a pro-hero' - an interview with newlyweds Mina Ashido and Sero Hanta - 'We are doing our best to not finish like Katsuki Bakugou and Eijiro Kirishima' 

Katsuki Bakugou absent at his father's funeral! 'Does he disrespect his father's memory? Or does he respect his last wish'  - an interview with an anonymous friend!

CRUSHHH!!

If Bakugou could decide to disappear, he would disappear in this instant. 'Dad... D-dad, no, please, no, dad! Please, don't do this to me, dad!!!' his 15-years-old heart was ripped by what he was not ready to see. He wanted to check out his and Kiri's story, not being called a disrespectful kid for not... for not attending... 

Another half an hour of sobbing and gagging curled next to the toilet bowl. 

Overwhelmed by the news, the teenager didn't even pay attention to being The Number Three Hero. It just slipped his mind, unable to cope with all information chaos at once. 

'I need to know what happens before this old fucker comes home... If he even plans on coming back. I probably wouldn't.' - thought broken kid, brushing his swollen eyes, dragging himself to the bedroom and putting the pc on his trembling lap once again.

Katsuki Bakugou moves from his dream house leaving Eijiro Kirishima alone??!! Check anonymous photos of Number Three Hero taking out his belongings! [PICS]

Who decided to end The Powerful Hero Couple?  Check this video of Eijiro Kirishima talking about their separation! 

It's official - The Powerful Couple gets divorced!!! Who is the victim, who is the culprit? 

'Why did Katsuki Bakugou marry such a sweet soul as Eijiro Kirishima in the first place? Didn't he know he would make him unhappy?' - an interview with an anonymous friend! 

Eijiro Kirishima's fans gather to show him support in front of the tribunal. No fans of Katsuki Bakugou present at the scene. 

'I can't believe he did this to me.' - What exactly is Eijiro Kirishima referring to in his last interview at MorningWithHeroesTV? 

Did Katsuki Bakugou cheat? Did he abuse his husband? What happened to The Powerful Hero Couple? Read more [HERE] 

An unexpected news - Eijiro Kirishima promoted to The Number Three Hero, kicking from the podium his ex-husband! Fans across the country go crazy! Huge congratulations! [PICS] 

'Katsuki should have never been The Number Three Hero in the first place. The Pro Hero title is supposed to mean more than combat skill' - experts comment on the latest shift in the Pro Hero Ranking. 

'I'm glad they got divorced. Can you imagine what could happen if they actually managed to adopt? They could hurt an innocent kid forever!" - an interview with an anonymous friend on Katsuki Bakugou and Eijiro Kirishima's toxic relationship.

One year after Katsuki Bakugou's and Eijiro Kirishima's divorce - where are they now? Check here an interview with Number Three Pro Hero Red Riot!

Katsuki Bakugou seen with another man in a club - who is a mysterious partner of Number Four Hero?  [PICS]

Bakugou closed the pc, hiding it in a desk drawer. Following the dates of the articles, he noticed he arrived to the current year and didn't want to read any further. He remembered harsh words of his older self 'I fucking happened. I fucked everything up'. If he wanted to get into detail, no article, no anonymous friend would answer his questions. 

But... was he ready to reveal the truth? The truth about being a monster who hurt his Kiri? Was he ready to get to know himself at his deepest?