Chapter 7

It had been two weeks since the missing members of fairy tail had come back and I still couldn't believe that they were back. Sometimes I woke up in the middle of the night and laid in my bed terrified that it had all been a dream. Then of course my window would fly open and Natsu and Happy would crawl into my bed and snuggle with me. When he done that before they went missing I would get upset, yell and scream at him but now I would hug him and Happy back. In truth I never really slept all that well anymore but when Natsu and Happy were there I fully relaxed and that the best sleeps of all. Of course when everyone else heard that Natsu and Happy had been sneaking into my bed they had to join in on the act. This led to me waking up with Gray, Erza, Wendy, Carla, Midnight, Cobra, Racer, Richard, Angel, Juvia, Levy and even at one point Patherlilly, Gajeel, Laxus, Bixlow, Freed and Evergreen, in my bed. Every time it happened I just sighed, shook my head before curling up tighter into their arms with a small smile on my face. This is why when I woke up to find Jellal, Ultear and Meredy in my bed I wasn't as surprised as I could have been.
"So you guys decided to join in on the action huh?" I questioned seeing Jellal blinking sleepily up at me.
"Sorry, we got in pretty late last night and were going to ask your permission He started, his voice gruff from sleep.
"But you were already sleeping peacefully so we decided it would be better to not wake you" Ultear said with a yawn.
"It's the most peaceful sleep that we have seen you have before and you seemed to relax when we joined you" Meredy beamed.
"It's fine, Natsu tends to crawl into bed with me anyway and then when the others heard about that" I said trailing off.
"Yeah I can't see Midnight and Cobra allowing that to continue without wanting to join in" Jellal chuckled.
"Exaclty, I'm starting to think that I am going to have to either invest in a bigger apartment or maybe a bigger bed or perhaps both. Anyway that is a problem for me to work out, let me get started on breakfast and then we can catch up" I said getting up, glad I had started to wear a crop top and pants to bed instead of sleeping naked like I normally did now.
"We can cook breakfast after all we are imposing on you" Meredy piped up and I raised an eyebrow making them all sheepishly rub the back of their necks. I have no idea how the three of them had managed to survive so long by themselves seeing as between the three of them, none of them were good cooks.

After breakfast was made and eaten we decided to head to the guild, I knew that they were anxious to check on everyone especially Gray and Erza.
"They are going to be happy to see you guys but I already told them about what happened with the magic council" I smiled as I jumped up onto the edge of the side walk.
"Wait a minute, is that Lucy? It is, hey Lucy be careful not to fall in!" The people on the boat called out with beaming smiles.
"Don't worry, I'll be fine" I beamed waving to them.
"It's been years since she walking on the edge of the water like that. Oh how I missed seeing her smiling like that" one of them sobbed making the other one patting him on the back to comfort him.
"I'm glad to see you are feeling a lot better now. I still remember when I met you, you stood out for your bright smile and wish to not hurt your fellow mages even when you were being beaten because of it" Jellal sighed only for me to smack him on the back of the head.
"You aren't to blame for what happened, you are working towards a better future now so don't forget that" I said.

It didn't take us long to arrive at the guild doors and even less time to be pounced on by the guild members.
"Jellal" Erza beamed before rearing back with a bright red blush on her face.
"Ultear, I am glad that you managed to get off the island before everything started. I also heard that you have been helping Lucy and the rest of the guild out as well" Gray smiled, glad his master's daughter was alright.
"I'm only making up for the misdeeds I have done in the past, and I have a lot more to go" Ultear replied.
"It's good to see you are alright Erza and I'm also glad to see the rest of you are okay as well" Jellal said with a soft smile.
"You didn't climb into Lucy's bed again did you?" Angel demanded, Cobra, Cubelious, Midnight, Racer and Richard were all off on missions.
"We did, we checked the guild first but when we didn't find her there we went to her apartment" Meredy beamed. I knew that this would start a fight between the two girls so I decided to head up to master's office.