Chapter 15

When I entered the guild it was just as rowdy and loud as normal but it brought a smile to my face. Since it was so loud I knew that all our members were back. After they disappeared whenever I entered the guild it would be dead quiet.
"Lucy-san do you have a moment?" Romeo asked, looking down while grabbing his arm self-consciously.
"Of course what seems to be-" I started.
"Hey Luce, there is someone here to see you," Natsu called.
"Never mind" Romeo said before dashing away. I was a little baffled so I looked to Maco and Wakaba who just sighed and shook their heads.
"Natsu you shouldn't shout across the hall like that, I was a little busy" I sighed as I walked to the fire dragon slayer. It was only then did I see Midnight, Cobra and Jellal were glaring at someone while Angel was slightly hidden behind Richard. It was Yukino, the celestial mage from Sabertooth.

"So you wanted to see me, you guys back up" I ordered, making them huff but they backed away so I could sit in front of Yukino.
"Yes, it's my guild. I just left there and have something I would like to discuss with you," Yukino said.
"Your guild sent you here to mess with her or something?" Natsu demanded.
"Natsu, back down if she wanted to hurt me she wouldn't have waited until I was with everyone" I said with a glare making him duck his head and pout.
"I realise this is out of the blue but please take these," Yukino said, placing Pisces and Libra's keys on the table.
"The key of the two fish and the key of the balance. I want you to have them, they should belong to someone who can use them properly" She continued, shocking everyone including me.
"I'm sorry but I can't take them. You should rethink this," I said.
"I already made up my mind after watching you fight, I was going to give than to you once the tournament was over anyway" Yukino replied.
"Then why not wait until then?" Jellal asked.
"The games were over for me the moment I lost, Minerva will take my place. Tomorrow you will be up against Sabertooth's strongest. The five of those that transformed the guild into the powerhouse it is today" Yukino said.
"You don't have to worry too much about them, we can handle them with ease. As for your keys I will not take them, not when they are screaming so loudly" I said and her eyes widened.
"What do you mean? You have already gotten ten of the twelve gold keys, with these you would have all twelve and then the door of world change will open" Yukino said.
"That door is staying closed for as long as I am alive, I will not allow it to open. I will not take your spirits from you, do me a favour Yukino close your eyes and listen" I said my eyes narrowed.
"If I do this will you take them?" Yukino asked.
"We will see" I said and she closed her eyes.

"Lady Yukino, please don't give us away, I will become stronger so that I may protect you" a voice called out.
"We apologise, please do not give us away, we only wish to be by your side, we are sorry if we let you down" Two voices said at the same time, one male and one female.
"Please we beg you, do not leave us" The three voices wailed together.

"Can you still ask me to take your spirits when they are yelling, screaming and crying for you?" I demanded.
"You would dare to give your friends away? Did you not even once think about how your spirits felt?" I growled. Again she had no answer to me.
"I won't take your keys because it is clear that they love you, you should get to know them and think of their feelings before you do something you'll regret" I said before getting up and walking outside.
I didn't mean to lose my temper back there but hearing the spirits cry while Yukino didn't hear it made my heart hurt.
"Princess" a voice said and I turned and hugged Loke holding in my sobs as he patted my head.
"It's okay, I'm here now. You don't have to worry" Loke said before he just held me. The words that he said to me helped but what helped me even more was him being there and just holding me.
"Sabertooth has gotten away with a lot of things that I let slide because I didn't have reason to act but it seems like now would be the perfect time to remind them that there is someone that can easily beat them. Would you like to help?" I asked, looking up at him after my tears had driven.
"Since I am the leader of the zodiac keys and they have wronged the friend and master of two of the spirits I do believe that I have no choice" Loke smirked. With that decided we headed for the inn that housed Sabertooth at the moment.