Chapter 30

When I woke up the next morning, on top of Laxus with Erza tucked into my side and the blonde dragon slayers arms around us I could help but smile. It had become normal for at least one or more of them to sneak in so I wasn't surprised.
"Morning Lucy" Erza yawned as she sat up.
"Morning, Erza, Laxus. How are you two this morning?" I questioned as I got out of bed, my sleep clothes still on.
"A lot better since I get to see such a beautiful woman this morning" Laxus smirked and it sent a shiver down my spine. Both them must have noticed since they traded grins but I didn't mind. Heading to the bathroom I got ready for the day before heading out to start cooking breakfast. At least that was the plan before I came out and saw Laxus, shirtless with an apron on. Blushing bright red I decided to indulge myself and sat at dining table and watched as he cooked. Erza meanwhile had headed into the bathroom once I came out of it.
"Enjoy the view?" Laxus asked as he turned to me and once again I could tell my face was flushed.
"What can I say, it's a very nice view" I said and he chuckled.
"In that case, feel free to look as long as you want," He said before turning back to the stove. It wasn't long before breakfast was ready and even less time for Erza, Laxus and I to devour it all. After that Laxus borrowed my bathroom to get dressed, since he was still shirtless and wearing yesterday's pants, and then we set off to Fairy Tail. There were sure to be people to talk to and missions to do. I knew that the looming threat of Tartaros was going to hit me soon so for now I just wanted to enjoy the peace and freedom we had.

Before I knew it a few months had passed. I had been taking missions with not only my beloved partners but others as well. From Wendy, Romeo and Carla to Levy, Lily and Gajeel. If they asked me to go on a mission with I made sure that I went on one with them when I had the time. It wasn't all missions either sometimes I would go on dates with my partners and other times I would just hang out with my friends. Just like I told Rogue and Sting, when they were near Magnolia I made time to hang out with them which they were happy about, if Sting's beaming smile and Rogue little smile with a blush was anything to go by. At the moment though I had just gotten back from a mission with Natsu and Gray and was sitting at the bar having a milkshake.
"Love ri...Lucy-san....Would you mind...Juvia means...Could you" Juvia stuttered as she came up to me. She was looking at the floor downhearted and twisting her hands together.
"Come on Juvia, let's go up to the office Master gave me so that we can have some privacy" I smiled as I shot a disappointed look at those that had lent closer once Juvia had approached me. Even though I wasn't Master anymore, Laxus and I each had different offices to Makarov since we helped with his paperwork.

"There now we are alone and don't worry, I have Loke out in the hallway to make sure that no one interferes" I assured her.
"Right, thank you. Juvia isn't really sure how to start or what exactly to say" Juvia said as we sat on the couch next to each other.
"Take your time, no one is going to rush you and we can stay here as long as you need" I smiled, hoping to calm her down a little. It seemed to have worked as Juvia relaxed a little.
"When Juvia was little no one liked being around her because of her powers to create rain. Juvia wasn't able to control it back then and because she was always sad it was always raining no matter where she went. Even when she joined Phatom the closest person to a friend she had was Gajeel and well he wasn't all that nice back then" Juvia said and I got us some water from the mini fridge that I had.
"But then all of that changed when Juvia met Gray-sama, he showed her the sun for the first time in forever. He didn't see Juvia as a gloomy rain woman, he saw Juvia as someone precious enough to save even though we were fight each other. Then Juvia ended up deciding that she wanted to join Fairy tail, not just because it was Gray-sama's guild but because a guild that had helped someone become like Gray-sama must be great. Just like Juvia thought Fairy tail is wonder and she has had so much fun here and even has so many friends she can no longer count them with her fingers. Even still Gray-sama still won't look at Juvia, he is always looking at love rival, at you Lucy-san" Juvia said and my heart gave a painful clench. I knew that this was coming after all it was easy to see Juvia's feelings for Gray. But even still I didn't want to give up my relationship with Gray. It was selfish of me I know that but I love him just as much as I love Natsu, Cobra, Erza, Jellal, Midnight, Laxus and Loke.
"Juvia started to wonder why it is that he loved you but not her. Was it our clothes, attitudes, actions or even just our looks? The more Juvia thought about this the more she started to look not only at Gray-sama but at you as well Lucy-san. And then I realised why it was that he loved you. You are kind, it doesn't matter who the person is, you never look down on them. Even when they try to kill you, even when they beat you and hurt your friends. When Juvia saw you fighting against Future Rogue she knew that it wasn't just about saving the world but it was about saving those dear to you. And that was the most beautiful thing that Juvia had ever seen. Or at least it was until you came out of the sky really injured it nearly made Juvia stop breathing" Juvia said. I could feel the heat in my face from a blush but I couldn't exactly help it, anyone would blush if they were called beautiful.
"Juvia guesses that she should just get to the point already" Juvia said with a blush of her own.
"The more that Juvia thought about it the more she realised that she didn't understand love at all. Love is such a strange thing that no one can truly fully understand it, let alone Juvia understanding it" Juvia started to ramble.
"What I'm trying to say is that....Well Juvia believes that she not only has feelings of deep love for Gray-sama but also deep feelings of love for Lucy-sama as well" Juvia said. My eyes widened as Juvia lent forward and pressed her lips to mine.
"Juvia knows that you are in a poly relationship with the others but she needs to at least tell you about this" She said before getting up and heading to the door.
"Ah hold on, wait" I called out stopping her from leaving.
"I was caught off guard and I wasn't expecting this but Juvia you are beautiful and just as nice as I am but I'm not going to lie to you. I don't have any feelings for you. But that doesn't mean that I won't grow to like you" I smiled as I grabbed her hand.
"Why don't we talk to the others about this and we can find something that we can do. Maybe we can go on a few dates and see how things go. I'm sure that the others won't mind so let's go and talk to them" I said.
"B-but" Juvia started.
"It's fine they won't be upset at you and if they are I will make sure they pay for it" I promised.
"Then you should probably offer the same thing to Gajeel and Levy," Juvia said.
"Levy-chan and Gajeel? Why?" I questioned my head tilted. Juvia looked at me, her eyes wide and her mouth parted in shock.
"You haven't realised?" Juvia asked.
"Realised what?" I asked and she turned away covering her mouth as she began to laugh.
"Come on let's go, it's no wonder that Sting and Rogue have been pouting," Juvia said as we left the office.