Chapter 34

Lucy's POV

The destruction of the Tataros's guild was a lot bigger than I thought it would be but thankfully we still kept the destruction to the clearing.
"We know what we have to do, spread out and find your intended targets and keep in contact with us at all times" Makarov said.
"What the fuck just happened" I heard and I turned to see one of the biggest threats emerging from the wreckage.
"Natsu, Cobra" I called.
"On it babe, let's go Cubelios let's get this guy away so we can deal with him" Cobra grinned as he turned and kissed my cheek.
"Let's go happy, can't leave Cobra and Cubelios by themselves. See you soon Luce," Natsu grinned as he kissed my forehead before they took off.
"Hey! What!" Jackal yelped as Cubelios grabbed him with her tail and continued to fly with Cobra on her back.
"Good, having Jackal around a lot of people is bad news. Loke, Sagittarius and Virgo, let's go" I said as I traced the three keys and they glowed golden before the three spirits appeared.
"At your side Lady Lucy" Sagittarius said while bowing.
"Punishment Princess?" Virgo questioned.
"At your side forever my darling" Loke smiled as he put his arm around my waist.
"Stardress: Taurus. Now then let's get going" I said as I got my whip off my waist.
"Now let's find Mard Geer" I smiled and they nodded.

Third POV

"What the fuck is going on?!" Jackal yelled as Cubelios dropped him on the ground.
"Sorry to tell you this but we are the ones that are going to be versing you, hope you aren't disappointed" Cobra said as I got off Cubelios. The large purple snake was going to be staying at a distance until she was needed.
"Oi Cobra, don't forget what Luce said," Natsu warned.
"I know I already have a bit of my magic protecting my ears so his explosions won't hurt them but I can still heal. Glad that Lulu showed me how to do that" Cobra said.
"So you think that you can actually beat me? You two lame mages?" Jackal smirked as he caused an explosion by touching the rubble around him.
"We know you can beat you, so bring it on," Natsu said as flames started to coat his hands.
"I can already hear all of your movements so feel free to give in any moment now" Cobra said as red scales started to coat his hands as poison started to ooze off them.

"We have to find Lammy, right? The bunny looking girl right?" Millianna questioned.
"Yeah but that one isn't the one we are looking for. That looks like Ezel" Lisanna said while they hid behind a piece of rubble.
"How do I work this again?" Sherry questioned while pressing the button on the ear piece.
"We can hear you Sherry, just keep holding the button on the ear piece" Master Bob said.
"Okay, we are near Ezel so did you want to tell Lily, Freed and Bixlow this way?" Lisanna explained.
"They are on the way, avoid interacting with Ezel and continue to search for Lammy" Master Bob instructed.
"Let's go" Millianna said and they nodded. They walked around the wreckage a little more trying to find Lammy before they decided to stop for a small break.
"Lookie what we have here" a voice said and they turned to see just who they were looking for.
"Looks like we don't have to keep looking," Lisanna said as she used her cat-take over.
"Seems our target came to us and there is plenty of rubble around here for my lovely dolls" Shelly beamed as she started to create a doll.
"Remember what Lucy said, she is a slippery one so I'll make sure to tie her up kitten" Millianna said as she started to summon her kitten rope.

"Take another left and he should be right in front of you" Master Bob said into Lily, Freed and Bixlow's earpieces.
"We see him, thank you for the directions" Freed said as he pulled out his sword. Lily took his large form and also took his sword off his back while Bixlow had his dolls around him.
"Remember the training that we did tougher along with Lucy-sama's advice," Freed said.
"If she heard you call her sama she would not be happy" Lily said.
"The main thing to remember is that if I take my visor off you should look away" Bixlow said and his babies repeated the word away.
"Come out, I know you are there, there is no point hiding" Ezel said and the three of them showed themselves.
"We weren't trying to hide," Lily said before they nodded to each other.