Chapter 12

Lucy's POV

I wasn't sure how long I slept but from the sunlight it had to only have been a few hours.
"Good afternoon, did you sleep well?" I heard and I turned to see Jellal sitting by my bedside.
"Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better now, I guess having your magic drained really takes it out of you" I chuckled as I stretched. Cobra wasn't around so he must have left sometime while I was asleep.
"It would, everyone is up in arms about that. They are ready to go to war and wipe out, Raven Tail" Jellal warned.
"I will deal with that when I get out of here, honestly sometimes I think that I am still the guild master" I sighed while shaking my head.
"Have you heard anymore about the strange magic that we have been feeling each year? Other than what we know of course, is it because of Raven Tail?" Jellal questioned getting to the point of why he was here.
"It's not any of the guilds, Celestial King gave me a warning that if we don't be careful the very balance of magic could be in trouble" I explained.
"Do you have any idea of what is going to happen?" Jellal asked.
"Only theories, let me think about it some more and get back to you" I said before moving my legs off the bed getting ready to get up after all I had a war to stop.
"That reminds me, I have something for you" Jellal said and I looked up at him. Without any warning he lent down and gently pressed his lips to mine before pulling back with a smirk.
"It's not fair if the others get a kiss and I don't get one" He chuckled before leaving the room.

I sat there stunned and not even sure what to do. Why was everyone just suddenly kissing me? I understood Cobra after all he was always draping himself over me along with Midnight. But Natsu, Gray, Erza and Jellal made no sense. While the others were gone Jellal and I spent a lot of time together since he helped with keeping other guilds away from Fairy tail. Because of that we knew each other in and out so I knew about his undying love for Erza. The same thing with the others, while we were training I got to know the others again. Since we caught up I knew that Erza loves Jellal, Gray had some sort of feelings for Juvia and I didn't even think Natsu knew what love was. Not only that but the people that used to be the same age as me were now seven years younger. I didn't care about the age difference between us but it was still there. For now I would have to just push it to the side and focus on the most important things. First I had to stop Fairy tail from destroying Raven Tail. Then I had to focus on winning the Grand magic games and proving that nothing in Fairy tail had changed. Finally I had to deal with the warning that Celestial King had given me and protect the balance of magic from something that I didn't know about. After one last check up from Polyscia I was cleared to leave but was told to take it easy for the night.

It only took a few minutes for me to leave the medical wing after visiting Wendy of course. She was due to get out of the medical wing tomorrow which I was glad since she wasn't going to be out of the games for too long. Since the games were nearly over I decided to head to the Honey bone inn. At least that was the plan until I came across a familiar person.
"Loke, what are you doing out?" I asked, more amused than angry at the celestial spirit.
"Um well you see, I was, you see" Loke stuttered out and I looked at his hands to see he had a vase of flowers, a few different stuffed toys and a box of chocolates.
"Here, the other celestial spirits were all freaking out cause we couldn't contact you so they told me to come and visit you. I heard about you being in the medical wing so I decided to get some things to make you feel better" Loke explained before handing me the things that he was holding.
"Thank you Loke, it makes me feel better knowing that you are looking after me" I smiled and he grinned before hugging me to his side.
"In that case how about you reward me?" Loke questioned and I swear I saw a tail swishing behind him.
"Come on then. We should get back to the inn first" I said and he nodded before I yelped as he picked me up bridal style.
"We will be faster this way" Loke beamed before taking off. I couldn't help but laugh and held onto him tightly.