Chapter 19

The sky grew darker and darker making everyone start to notice and glance up at the sky. The only ones that weren't looking at the sky were Erza, Gray and Natsu who were to busy trying to get my attention, hoping that the damage wasn't too bad.
"I'm fine but I need you to help me up" I gasped as stars started to appear in the sky one after the other. Soon enough the stars connected and showed the constellations of the keys that I owned as well as one more. With a large boom people scream, yelled and covered their eyes as dust flew up.
"Folks I don't know what is going on but it seems that the day sky has given way to the starry sky" Chapati Lola announced.
"How dare you!" A voice roared out and I, with the help of Nastu and Gray, got to my feet.
"Loke, calm down. I'm okay just calm down" I called out and we looked to see the golden lion spirit with a furious look on his face. He had been the cause of the dust but he wasn't the cause of the starry sky.
"I am not able to calm myself at the moment Lucy-hime but don't worry, I'm not going to break any laws or jeopardise Fairy tail being in the Grand Magic Games," Loke growled out as he walked over to Minerva.
"You may be from the so-called strongest guild under the heavens but I rule the heavens so get your filthy hands off my Princesses keys. We will allow no one but Lucy-hime to touch our keys" Loke said as he took the keys away from Minerva. As he did this tattoo tattoo marks started to spread over the Sabertooth mages arms and legs. The marks looked like they were symbols of a long forgotten language.
"You" Minerva hissed, reaching forward to grab Loke but he was just glaring her down.
"I would love to take credit for this but this was not my doing. You have dared to try and destroy someone that is heaven blessed and for that you have been marked. In the words of the Celestial King, these marks shall mar your skin until your misdeeds have been righted. Nothing on this plain of living can hide those marks. Everything will know that you have displeased the heavens" Loke announced before turning towards me and walking towards me, the sky going back to normal.
"Loke," I whispered with a disapproving look on my face.
"Sorry princess but I am only the messenger bird or well lion, the Celestial King is furious over what she did. To deny a Celestial wizard access to their spirits with spatial magic is forbidden" Loke shrugged. At this time the medics arrived and I was put on a stretcher and taken to the infirmary.

To tell you the truth I don't really remember the trip to the infirmary but I do remember feeling three sets of magic working to heal me. It was calming and comforting as I laid asleep. I didn't have to worry about the pain that I would feel when I woke up and I didn't have to be on guard all the time.
"Lucy, my old friend, open your eyes" I heard and I smiled a little as I opened my eye to see the Celestial King.
"It is good to see you Celestial King, to what do I owe the pleasure of another visit to soon?" I asked.
"I am sure that you are upset, old friend over the fact that I have marked that woman," Celestial King said.
"No I'm not upset, I know that she broke celestial law by blocking my spirits from entering this world. The only person or being that is allowed to do that is you. I just wasn't expecting you to do it in front of the crowd like that" I chuckled helplessly.
"Well at least now they will know that while the celestial mages have low numbers they are not to be messed with. As much as I like discussing this there is another reason I have called you here" Celestial King said.
"I thought that was the reason I am here" I thought.
"The celestial sky's have become turbulent and darker, I believe that no matter what we do to prevent what is going to happen it will not stop what had been foretold" Celestial King sighed.
"I have noticed that as well but don't worry I am not going to let my keys leave my side and even if they do get taken I promise I won't let anyone suffer" I beamed and he nodded.
"I know you won't, old friend, it is about time for you to wake up. Remember no matter what the stars are always watching over you" Celestial King said and I smiled before everything went black again.

"No fair, why do you get to sleep next to her?" I heard as I started to wake up.
"He is right, if anyone should be sleeping next to her it is me" another voice huffed.
"Keep it quiet, don't wake her up," a voice demanded. Cracking my eyes open I looked to see Natsu, Gray, Erza, Jellal, Cobra and Laxus scowling down at Midnight who was curled up beside me. It seems that they were all fighting over who got to rest next to me. These guys are such a handful but then again it's not like I'd change anything about them.
"You are going to hurt Lucy even worse than what she is hurt if you keep fighting" Laxus growled with a glare.
"Lucy" Cobra sighed in relief as he noticed that I was awake.
"I'm glad that you are okay" Erza said as she shoved Cobra out the way.
"How are you feeling?" Natsu asked.
"Do you have any pain?" Gray asked.
"Should we get Polyscia?" Laxus asked.
"Do you need me to get up?" Midnight asked.
"We should back up a little, give her some room" Jellal said.
"You just want her for yourself," Natsu huffed.
"Okay, okay that's enough. I'm feeling okay, I don't really feel any pain at the moment, there is no need to get Polyscia, you are fine laying there Midnight and thank you for all your care" I smiled hoping that I had gotten all the questions that they asked.
"I'm glad, I'm really glad" Cobra said as he lent forward and hugged me gently. The rest of them all frowned and looked ready to object to the hug but Midnight's glare stopped them.
"How long have I been out?" I enquired.
"It's nearly ten at night," Erza piped up.
"In that case you guys should get to the inn and sleep, I am fine. We still have tomorrow's day of the games to think about" I burst out.
"We had to make sure you were okay. There was no way that we were sleeping until we had seen that" Laxus scoffed.
"Those damn Sabertooth's are going to pay for what they have done" Gray growled.
"Please, don't blame them for this. Sabertooth is not an easy guild to be in" I smiled.
"Luce," Natsu said.
"Don't worry I'll handle Sabertooth in my own time but if you're put in a battle with them I can't stop you" I shrugged and they grinned.
"In that case now that we have checked on Lucy we should head back and let everyone know what is going on" Erza decided and they sighed and whined but nodded. With that each of them gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead before leaving.
"Here" Polyschia said as she entered and gave me some pain medication.
"Foolish human, you say you're not in pain when your body is crying out, our magic can heal the wounds but the pain will linger for a little bit" She huffed.
"I can't let them worry about me" I groaned, holding my chest that was throbbing. It was starting to settle down with the medicine though. Now that the pain was fading I laid laid and let sleep claim me.

Since I was wounded, Polyschia didn't want me to leave my bed so I had to stay there even when the next day of the games had begun. Master Makarov did tell me about how they had been asked to make the two teams into one. He even asked for my opinion on who should be on the team. It was easy to see that the guild had grown and gotten stronger but the ones that we chose were easy to see. Gray. Laxus. Gajeel. Erza. Natsu. These were the five that we had chosen to take part in the games. The ones that we were counting on winning the games for us. And more importantly the ones that would show the world the power of our friendship. Since I couldn't be at the stands to watch and cheer for my friends I had Loke with them. Since he was there he was relaying everything that was happening though our mind link. For the games today they were going to be doing double battles straight up.

The first match was Baccus and Rocker from Qautro Puppy against Ichiya and Rabbit from Blue Pegasus. Most would have thought that Qautro Puppy had this in the bag but I knew not to underestimate Ichiya. He could be pervy, horrifying and over the top nearly all the top but he was still a top wizard. When Loke told me Blue Pegasus had won even after Nichiya, the exceed version of Ichiya, showed himself I smiled. I had told Baccus over and over to never underestimate someone, perhaps now he would listen.

Next was Lyon and Yuka from Lamia Scale versus Millianna and Kagura. I wanted to hope that Lamia Scale might win this but Kagura and Millianna weren't mages to trifle with. I frowned when Loke reported that Kagura was going to leave Millianna to fight them herself. How foolish. Were they so arrogant that they would look down on their opponents like that. Seems like I wasn't the only one that thought that when Jellal showed his disapproval and Loke reported it. This proved right when Lyon took advantage of Millianna's cat instincts. Both Yuka and Millianna were taken out and Lyon and Kagura fought it out. Thankfully they managed to pull it out to be a tie.

"Loke you can come back now" I called and the lion spirit appeared by my bed.
"Don't you want to know what the match will be Princess?" Loke asked, kissing my hand.
"No, I know how it will end." I smiled thinking about the talk that me and Natsu had.

Flashback

"Your match is about to start right?" I asked as he helped me sit up.
"Yeah and I'm gonna make those Sabertooth jerks pay," Natsu smiled as he got up to leave.
"Hey Natsu. I believe in you and I always have since the moment I joined the guild" I said, making him turn to me with a small blush.
"Thanks, that means a lot to me" Natsu grinned as he turned and kissed my forehead.

Flashback end

I sat in bed with Wendy and Carla by my side. The cheers were loud and the explosions were even louder. They made the whole arena shake and rumble. I sat there with a small smile on my face and my hands were clasped together. Most people would think that I was composed but if they looked closer they would see my hands trembling. Rogue and Sting were powerful and so were Gajeel and Natsu but the thing that Rogue and Sting had was teamwork. They had worked together for years until Gajeel and Natsu who always bickered. When they announced Natsu as the winner I couldn't help the tears of joy that ran down my face but I also knew that something more sinister was still in the works. Something that I had to stop.

"Hey Luce, you sure you should be up yet?" Natsu asked as he watched me get out of bed and put my long hair up into a bun.
"I'm fine now Nastu, promise" I smiled.
"Where are you going? Jellal is also off somewhere" Erza said.
"Sorry he is on an errand for me again, as for where I am going. I have something that requires my attention. I'll be back before you know it and we can celebrate being on top of the board again" I smiled. With that I turned and walked away, I knew what was going to happen and I wasn't about to sit idly by and let it happen.