Chapter 32

Lucy's POV

It didn't take long for half an hour to go by and I was glad that we managed to get everything set up in time.
"Hey Luce, what's this about?" Natsu questioned.
"I'll get to that soon enough, Natsu, for now to take a seat with everyone else" I said. The way that we had it set up was that I would be on the stage while in front of the stage would be stands with lacrima on them that the other guilds would use to listen to what I was saying. Behind them were chairs that had been set up for Fairy tail, Lahar, Doranbolt and Yajima who had decided to come.
"Everyone is here now Lucy, do you need any more help?" Midnight asked while yawning.
"No it should be fine, is the projector all set up Richard?" I asked.
"It's all set up for you, oh yeah" Richard said and I nodded.
"Okay, then let's get this started" I said as I got onto the stage.
"I know that everyone has questions but first I just need to do a few more checks. Can everyone hear me? Can everyone see me?" I questioned. Laxus who was way in the back held up a hand with two fingers raised saying that they could hear and see me back there.
"Okay, Blue Pegasus, can you hear me?" I asked, looking at the first lacrima.
"We can see and hear you Lucy dear" Master Bob said and I nodded.
"Lamia Scale, what about you guys?" I asked.
"We can hear and see, sorry the old hag is spinning Sherry at the moment" Lyon said.
"Mermaid Heel?" I asked.
"We are listening," Kagura said.
"Sabertooth?" I asked.
"We can see and hear you and can I just say that you-" Sting said before Rogue pushed his head down.
"Now is not the time Sting, continue Lucy" Rogue said and I nodded.
"It's time to get started then. As the guild masters, Lahar, Doranbolt, Yajima and a few others know, Tartaros, a dark guild, is on the move and they are not like a normal dark guild" I said.
"They are the third guild in the triad of dark guilds that basically run the smaller ones right?" Rogue asked.
"You're right, they along with Grimore Heart and Oracion Seis made up a triad of guilds until the other two were defeated by Fairy tail" Ultear said.
"I'm sure you know a lot of the things that we have done in the past but believe it or not that is tame to what Tartaros will do" Angel said.
"What do you think that they will be doing?" Kagura questioned.
"Are we going to stop them?" Lyon asked.
"How are we going to fight against them?" Hibiki enquired. The questions continued to come and my mind was starting to spin, this was getting out of hand.
"Enough!" I yelled, making everyone go silent.
"Now I'm sure you all have questions that you want answered and I will get to them but just let me speak for now" I said as I took a deep breath to calm myself. I already knew that what I was going to tell them was going to start more noise but they had to know.

"The Tartaros guild is not like any other guild that you have come across. This guild isn't full of mages like our guilds, this is a guild full of demons with curse abilities instead of magic" I started.
"I already know which members we have to be careful of and what their abilities are but it's their overall goal that has me worried since there are two of them. The first one is to bring back their master, a demon known as E.N.D" I continued.
"Wait when you say demons you mean actual demons like Deliora?" Gray asked and I could see the frost rolling off him and I knew that Lyon was probably doing the same thing.
"Exactly like Deliora. Tataros is a guild made of demons created by Zeref" I said. Instantly everyone exploded into questions, yelling and screaming. It made my head throb and I tried to get their attention but it wasn't working.
"Demons like Deliora?" Natsu said.
"Are you kidding me? There are more of them" Gajeel said.
"And like Lullaby I remember that" Levy said.
"We can't stand up to those monsters," Jet said.
"Fuck, this is going to be tough" Laxus swore. On and on they went even though the other guilds were like that and I couldn't get their attention so I quickly summoned Loke in his lion form but this time he was the size of a normal lion. Instantly the air was filled with a large roar that had everyone stopping in their tracks.
"Now that I have your attention I can continue" I said while glaring at them. At least they all looked guilty and chastised.
"Unlike the demons deliora and lullaby, these demons are more human-like with special abilities but we will get back to that later. Back to their reasons for moving, as I said they want to bring back E.N.D. The other reason is worse than that, they want to activate Face," I said.
"No" Yajima said and he wasn't the only one. Jellal had gone white but he managed to hold himself together since he had already heard about this. Lahar and Doranbolt weren't exactly sure what Face was but they knew it wasn't good.
"Yes, I'm sure before anyone asks. Now I'm going to explain what Face is but everyone needs to understand that this information is very dangerous and a lot of people could die if this gets out" I said.
"We won't be telling anyone Bunny girl" Gajeel said and I nodded my head.
"Face is something that the magic council has created. They are a series of large objects that can give off an ether field that will stop people from using magic" I explained.