Chapter 28

After my scream rang out in the air the bodies around me all jolted up, fell off the bed or stayed asleep (Midnight).
"What is it?" Natsu asked.
"What happened?" Erza demanded.
"Huh?" Laxus groaned. Cobra just groaned since he landed on the floor with Jellal on his back.
"I-I....We...Um" I tried to get out but I couldn't so I scrambled to the bathroom, the sheet wrapped around me and I slammed the door behind me.
"Lucy, are you okay?" Loke asked as he gently knocked on the door.
"Mmm....Blanket" Midnight mumbled as he turned over. Jellal muttered an apology as he got up from off Cobra and Cobra smacked Midnight making him sit up with a glare before his eyes closed and he fell back asleep.
"Ah wait, I think I know what happened" Laxus said as he got up and walked over to the door.
"Lulu, we didn't do anything last night, well we didn't do what you think we did. There was some heavy making out and petting but that is all, I promise" Laxus said.
"Then why don't I have any clothes on? It's not that I don't want....I mean I just" I stuttered out. I hope that I don't offend them or anything like that, it's not that I don't like them or even that I'm not sexual attracted to them because I was. It's just that I wanted my first time to mean something and not be a drunken tumble in the sheets.
"We aren't offended Lucy, last night you were talking about how you were really hot and it didn't help with all of us in bed" Erza explained.
"I also run a lot hotter than normal so you must have stripped before sleeping" Natsu said. Now that they mentioned it I did vaguely remember stripping my sleep shirt off so it could have. Finally I let out a sigh and sank to my knees, still wrapped in the blanket. I guess even now I still overreacted to everything.
"In that case I'm going to have a shower and then get ready for today since we will be travelling back to Magnolia" I said. In an instant I heard muttered curses and scrambling as everyone got up since it seems they finally remembered that.

It didn't take long for me to get showered and dressed in my normal cotton pants, bandages, vest, Gray's necklace and my hair was in two plaits that went to my knees. The rest of them were up and down having breakfast and I was about to head back down there as well.
"Lucy dear, how are you this morning?" Makarov asked.
"I'm good. When is everyone leaving today?" I asked.
"Well the others want to sightsee for a little longer but we should all get back around the same time. We want to go home in style so we are going to get a late train," Makarov explained.
"In that case I'm going to take a little longer, there is something that I need to do" I said as I got a strawberry milkshake and some fruit salad for breakfast.
"Where are you off to Lushee?" Happy asked after I finished breakfast and walked to the door.
"I have a few things I need to take care of before I leave for Magnolia. I shouldn't be more than a few hours," I said.
"Would you like us to come with you?" Erza asked.
"It's okay, I'd rather do this by myself" I said as I left the honey bone inn and headed to a different inn. Only I didn't make it to the inn before I ran into someone.
"Lucy-san, you are up and looking lively after all you drank last night I thought you would still be sleeping" Yukino smiled.
"When you're in a guild like Fairy tail you don't really get hangovers. I was actually coming to see you and the rest of the Sabertooth before we left," I explained.
"Oh well, we already left the inn and are meeting up on the train," Yukino said.
"In that case it's a good thing that I ran into you, if not I would have had to track down your guild. If anything happens to your keys, put your magic in this and it will light up my matching one" I said, handing her a small lacrima that looked like a key chain.
"Would you be able to explain it to me? I don't understand what you mean" Yukino said.
"By coming into contact with the eclipse gate the celestial spirits including the celestial king were tainted. If I hadn't purified them they would have been stuck in their second form, also known as their eclipse form. They would destroy their other forms before destroying the celestial world and in turn destroying this world if no one stopped it" I explained. Yukino's eyes went wide, she lost all colour and she looked horrified.
"Time is not something to mess with easily, I tried to warn you guys of that. If you don't use the right ritual then it can kill either people or spirits" I said as I looked away and closed my eyes. Five years ago when I was introduced to the eclipse form of the spirits they told me about what happened to my mother. They couldn't tell me everything since they didn't know, all they knew was that my mother opened the eclipse gate but she didn't have all the keys. Because of that she substituted her life form to open the gate and that's what made her ill and in turn made her lose her life. Even now knowing the truth I still couldn't handle it.