Chapter 33

Everyone was silent as they all went over the information that I had given them as well as the rolls that they would be taking on.
"I agree with Lucy on the people grouped together along with who they are going after but there is just one more thing that we need information about" Makarov said, the rest of the guild masters giving their nod of approval.
"You said to us that Tartaros at the moment has their guild hall in the sky, how are we meant to get to it?" Makarov asked.
"They aren't just in the sky, they are on the move and are coming towards Fairy tail" I said. The words I tried to say were drowned out but everyone's screams, yells and panicked cries. There were the guild members who wanted to retreat, the guild members who wanted to fight, the one that had been overtaken by panic, the other guilds wondering if they should come to us or stay where they were. Either way there was a roar of noise that I knew even Loke's roar wouldn't be heard over it. The only thing that I could do was sit and wait until they got a hold of themselves.
"Enough!" A surprising voice roared out making everyone go silent.
"Lucy-san has already figured this out so she knows what to do to counter this. I don't know about you but I trust her enough to help us stay safe and if you believe the same you would stay silent and let her talk" Wendy said as she glared at everyone. I wasn't sure if it was because she normally didn't yell or the fact that she was normal kind but Wendy's outburst made everyone go silent.
"Thank you Wendy and yes I do have a plan. If you want to leave then no one will hold that against you. Some of you have families that aren't part of guilds so it is understandable that you would want to be with them. For those of you who are staying you don't have to worry. Before they get to Magnolia and Fairy tail they are going to have to go through this clear field here and that is where I will make their guild hall fall from the sky" I explained.
"Fall from the sky?" Natsu asked.
"More like forced from the sky but that is a thing for later. Right now you should all know we have a week to get ready" I said.
"In that case we will start breaking off into teams and training some more before heading towards the places we need to be," Rogue said.
"We can map out the locations for Face as soon as this meeting is done," Yajima spoke up.
"And we'll contact the rest of the Rune Knights to help with protecting the council members," Lahar said.
"I'll take care of contacting his majesty," Makarov said.
"In that case we should go and get to work. Everyone should keep an eye out for any of the members I showed and if you hear anything please tell everyone else. And one more thing, even if we are in a time crunch, take plenty of breaks and rest, if you are mentally exhausted it is worse than physical exhaustion" I said. With that the meeting came to an end. The guilds that had been talking to us threw lacrimas, hung the call up with Sting and Rogue promising to call me later.
"Well we all know the plan now so let's get to work on finding people we work well with and get to training" Makarov said and everyone nodded.

It took Makarov, Laxus and I only an hour of discussion to come up with the teams for the rest of the guild. Once they had their teams they split up to either relax until they had Face to go after, started training for those that would be protecting and fighting and those that had been given a demon to go after were studying the information and fighting styles that I had written down.
"Hey Luce, sure you're fine with going after Mard Geer?" Natsu asked as he ran his hands through my hair, my head was in his lap.
"Yeah, I'm hoping that I might be able to talk some sense into them. I guess I should tell you guys" I said as I sat up looking at them.
"The demons of Zeref are indeed made by Zeref but they were created for a specific reason" I said.
"Yeah destruction and chaos" Gray glared but I knew he wasn't angry with me.
"You're half right, they were created for destruction. In fact they are created for the destruction of Zeref himself" I said.
"I'm not sure exactly what happened but four hundred years ago Zeref did something and got cursed with immortality. But that wasn't all his curse was, when he cared about something a dark destructive energy was released destroying anything in its path. Because of this Zeref started to create his demons to put an end to himself but even the strongest of his demons, E.N.D, wasn't strong enough to defeat Zeref" I explained.
"You are correct" a giggling voice said and we turned to see Mavis there.
"Some demons like Lullaby and Deliora were less human therefore they forgot their mission and only remembered the destruction. Now then fourth master, I would very much like to speak to you" Mavis said.
"Of course, you guys should start to get some training in" I smiled and they nodded though some of them looked worried.