My Hero Academia: Two Heroes II

---

I met up with Bakugou and Kirishima as I head towards the I-Expo tower where the party is happening.

Izuku already left to the central tower after he change into his formal clothes. He was really in a rush after Iida scolded him.

"Hey, Katsuki! Kirishima!" I called and rushes at them.

"Y/n."

"Tomioka! Nice formal outfit! So manly!" Kirishima commented.

"Thanks. You guys too."

"Aren't you suppose be with Deku and the other nerds?!" Katsuki asked, irritated.

"Izuku immediately left, I tried to follow but got lost and here I am with you guys." I stated, and for that I also left my phone in our room.

"Come on now guys! Let's go before the party started!" Kirishima says before he takes the lead.

"Do you even know where the party is?" I asked as Katsuki and I followed him.

"Of course! Just follow me!" I shrugged and we enter the tower.

"You really carry that sword of yours around, huh?" Katsuki says.

"Yeah. Just in case if something bad is going to happen." I says.

"Come on man, it's just a party. And there are pro heroes here that are attending. What could possibly go wrong?" Kirishima says before we turn to the hallway.

"Even so, I will always carry it with me. It's the least I could do for the swordsmith who forge this. Even though he's getting weak, he still forge it so I can become a hero." I says, as I hold on to it.

'I wonder how Izuku and the others are doing right now. They're probably at the party.' I thought.

"Hey, are you absolutely sure this is the right way?" Katsuki asked Kirishima.

"I think it is..."

"You think?!"

"Are you serious right now Kirishima?"

"Well, actually, I left my phone in my room..." Kirishima nervously says. I facepalmed.

A few minutes later while searching for the party area, the three of us entered some kind of plant factory.

"This is not the party area."

"I know that."

We walked towards the center and stopped when someone shouted.

"I found you, you damn kids!"

"Huh? What did you say, you bastard?" Katsuki says.

"What are you doing here?"

"That's what I want to know-" Kirishima and I stopped Katsuki when he approach two men.

"Katsuki, calm down."