noticed - Part 2

"Well now she definitely knows you." Han states.
"Shush" Victoria hisses slapping Hannah's arm.

I pull my hoodie up and avoid Gracies confused look, slouching down in my chair for the rest of the assembly.
...

After the principal finished his speech he updated us on a few unimportant things, most of the students still half asleep but finally he let us leave. I walk out of the auditorium and go straight to my first class, bio, I hate it. Not the subject but rather the teacher, Mr. Pritchett has always hated my guts, just because I play basketball. Well atleast he says he hates athletes/ basketball players, he's always nice to the boys though.

"Welcome back students, I hope you had a great weekend and hopefully finished your homework?" Mr. Pritchett asks rethorically.
Everybody groans and sinks down in their chairs, trying to mentally get back into school modus after the long weekend.

"Now I would like Miss Smith to join me and read her homework." he says

See what I mean?

I stand up, hitting my already broken knee on rhe edge of the table as Han and Vici give me a thumbs up and Sam, my best bud who was late again, gives my shoulder an encouraging slap.
I standd in the front feeling her eyes on me, Mr.Pritchett smirking softly as he waits for me to talk.

People have got to stop forcing me to do this type of shit what the hell.

I read my homework loudly, knowing from past experiences that he would call me up, only me.

"Thank you Miss Smith, although we all know you guys easily can copy homework and some of your answeres are very wrong." he says, my look turning into a glare as I walk back to my seat.

"Actually Mr. Pritchett, I have the same answeres as her and I don't think Alex would copy her homework from someone else." Surpried I turn around in my seat and furrow my eyebrows. Did she just-

Gracie again gives me a cute smile which makes the whole Zoo in my stomache go crazy as Vic looks at me stunned.

When the bell rings I immediately stand up and walk with Sam to my next few classes- the two of us having the same schedule.

Like always I join Sam, Han, Vic and some others from the basketball team at lunch.
We are rather popular, not the stuck up kind- I mean how could I even be stuck up when I embarass myself on the daily. People say we're pretty chill and usually at lunch everyone just sits with us, I guess with people I'm not as anxious as in other situations.

As I eat my pizza I subconsciously blend out my friends talking about some gossip and look around the cafeteria.

She's sitting with her friends from the cheerleading team looking beautiful as ever. Her outfit is one of my favorites I've seen this far, a simple on- just jeans and a oversized sweater. While I watch her I see her laughing at a joke someone next to her told her when suddenly our eyes connect. Immediately a blush spreads out on my face because she caught me, I duck my head down and start talking to my friends.

"Hey Sam, I was wondering if you had the homework for math class, I forgot to do it." Kendall, a friend of Gracies asks. Gracie and a few of her friends suddenly come over while we were talking.

"Yeah sure, wait I have it here right now, you guys can sit down while you copy it." one of my best friends says.
We all move closer together, me being at the end of the table, to make space for the girls.

Gracie gives me a friendly smile and sits down next to me, her friends all sitting at the end of the table as Sam hands Kendall the homework. My anixiety is as bad as ever as the pretty girl sits next to me.

"Uh thanks for bio class" I say with a raspy voice, quickly clearing my throat.

"No problem, I don't know why Mr. Pritchett is such an idiot, I think he has something against you, I don't get it" She says annoyed at the old teacher, eyebrows furrowing at even the thought of him.

"Nah it's ok, I guess he's a bit old and bitter" I says with a small chuckle.

"Oh congrats on your win, basketball I mean of course" she says smilling softly, first looking at me and then my teammates

"Haha thanks, but it was more the others than me. I got injured through half the game" I reply, not liking the attention.

"God Alex you don't always have to be so humble, we basically won because of you" Stella says, flicking my forehead.

"Dude if u flick me one more fucking time I'm gonna pour this gross milkshake over you." I hiss, her flicking my forehead was an annoying habit.
Instead of replying she flicks me again

Alright

"No Alex don't-"
Before she can finish her sentence  I pour the milkshake over her head. The whole table gasps and I realise what I just had done. Stella and I always joke around like this, she's like the big sister I never had and not really wanted.

"Uhmmm, I'm so fucking sorry Stella honey." I say, bursting out laughing.

"Alex fucking Smith I'm gonna fucking kill you" Stella says as she stands up abruptly and tries to get ahold of me across the table. I jump back and fall against few students,immediatly apologising.

"Fuck" I mumble.

Gracie giggles as Stella runs towards me in full rage, now chasing after me around the cafeteria.

"Please protect me Vic, I can't survive another Stella beating" I plead Vic, hidding behind her as all our friends laugh at our behaviour. Gracie now sitting next to Vic as she giggles.

She rolls her eyes "Stella leave Alex alone, she warned you and she's younger." Vic explains in a motherly tone.
"God ur lucky I don't wanna hurt your girlfriend." she says completely forgetting Gracie knows nothing about my crush on her.

When she starts to realise what she said she quickly stands up and leaves, my eyes rolling at her behaviour.

"Uhm what was that? What was she talking about?" Gracie asks with furrowed eyebrows.

„Uh nothing, she's a bit delusional sometimes" I explain, forcing a laugh „ I'll go check on her right now actually-bye" I say, leaving before anyone can say anything.