The things you make me feel - Zoe Kravitz

(A/N: so... I tried to use the correct timeline, I hope it works, I'm sry if there are any mistakes I really tried my best.
Context: Y/n x Zoe Kravitz, Y/n is 26 and Zoe is 30.)
Y/N: Born in london (british accent), moved to the USA, high school (scholarship; Basketball) then studied computer science at stanford and became security guard plus occasional tech jobs in the movie department . Plays Basketball, football (for all americans; soccer 😶), break dance and plays a few instruments but most importantly the electric guitar and oh yeah, born with a dick.

§§§§§

I have known the Baird - O'Connell's for 5 years, although it feels like I've known them since I was born.
I met Finneas when I was 20, on the set of glee. He played Alistar and I had been the security guard and occasionally dropping in as tech assistant, because I am kinda a tech nerd...
We immediatly hit it off, as I did with a few other glee cast members like Chris Colfer, Chord Overstreet, Naya Rivera... (RIP to this goddess)

Most of those people were really down to earth and easy too talk to, some of them remained good friends till this day.

Anyways, me and Finneas became best friends shortly after I met him, we were very similar, both of us extremely weird and awkward. When I met his family I immediatly felt welcomed, Billie was like a sister I never had. I felt very protective of Billie and of course her family. I guess that's why they asked me to be her bodyguard when she started her first tour in 2017, they also knew I would be a helping hand with the technical stuff. I knew they couldn't pay me much, but for me it felt like a road trip with my family, although sometimes it was really stressfull.
(In 2022: Y/n is 26 and 6''1, Finneas is 24 and Billie is 20 ofc)

So that's why I'm here, getting ready to attend the oscars, although we were in the middle of touring.
Finneas asked me to accompany him and his family to the oscars. I immediatly turned the offer down, even though I was used to all the fame and hollywood business, I didn't wanna give myself or others the impression I was using them for fame or anything and these kinda events have never really been my scene, well except for working.

Billie then proceeded to persuade me for days until I finally gave in, she convinced me with her argument that she wanted to have me there for safety and that it was only fair for them to invite me because I helped start Billie's career when I offered to work for free on her first tour.

present:
I stared at my shoes as I waited for someone to open the door, feeling a bit insecure because this kinda style isn't something I wore much:

present:I stared at my shoes as I waited for someone to open the door, feeling a bit insecure because this kinda style isn't something I wore much:

„You look handsome, damn..." Billie said, jokingly biting her lip and looking me up and down.
I glared at her, although it didn't last long when a breath got stuck in my throat as I looked down at Billie's dress, I quickly coughed before speaking up:
„Billieee, you know I feel like a complete fool, I shouldn't be there, this is all about Finneas and you and this outfit is too much plus it just feels wrong in all the wrong places." I murmurred uncomfortable, looking down at my... private area.