Entangled kisses - Saweetie

A/n: just a warning, this one's heavy and chaotic...

Y/n Y/l/n - 25 years old - architect/ hobby producer

architect/ hobby producer

The song stops playing in my black old timer mustang.

„Nah forreal Cench this is fire, we gotta release it." I say rubbing my eyes tiredly.

I close the car door pressing the microphone button again on my phone.

„Just tell me when you've listened to it and I should release it." I finish saying, stepping in a circle outside my car.

I'm about to walk to the front door when I get a notification. A voice message from Oakley also known as central cee.

I start walking the steps and play it.

„You don't even need my approval bruv, you're talented as hell - let the people hear our shit." He says, whistling.

I smile, sending a notfication to Reyna (my producer buddy) to release it.

I klick the door handle, expecting a dark house, but instead all lights are on. I look down at my phone to make sure I wasn't tripping.

03:00 am

What the hell?

I take off my shoes, Pluto's paws tapping against the floor as he comes to greet me.

„Hi baby awwwe." I start talking to my beagle in a baby tone, stroking his fur as I kiss his head.

„Where's your mom?" I whisper finally, standing back up.

I walk up the stairs, eyes still searching for Dia.
Silently I open our bedroom door, bedside lights still on. The first thing I notice is her in our bed, glasses on and looking all cozy while reading a book. The second thing is a small frown on her face and the last thing is the big suitcase, her suitcase in the corner.
I furrow my eyebrows, especially when she barely looks up at me.

„Hey" I say, smile on my face as I try not to panic.

„Hi." Knife in my chest at her cut short tone.

„Why are you still awake?" I ask curiously.

„Couldn't sleep, when my girlfriend is still out at 03:09 am." My girlfriend says without even looking at the time.

How the hell did she do that??

„I uh yes, I was at the office - finishing a project and it took longer than I thought it would." She let's out a strangely calm hum.

I shrug it away and start getting ready for bed, maybe she was just invested in her book.

„Do you have a upcoming trip or something?" I ask from the bathroom, remembering the suitcase.