Yule Ball - Part 2

Enjoy:)
let me know what you think x
It's pretty long, sorry for any mistakes I'm tired af

Enjoy:)let me know what you think xIt's pretty long, sorry for any mistakes I'm tired af

Y/n Kensington

Whilst we waited for Ms

Whilst we waited for Ms. Mcgonagall to usher everyone inside the hall, rather eagerly, the group of friends talked amongst themselves, waiting to be let inside the Hall for the dance.

I watched as Pavarti and Cho began to talk, with Harry longingly looking at Cho which made me let out a chuckle under my breathe.

Cedric, Viktor and Fleur stood in a circle most likely talking about the tournament, Harry standing next to them.

Which left-
Again feeling eyes on her she gave me a tight lipped smile and I smiled back, letting go of Fleurs hand just as I took a step over to Mione, ducking down to her ear while she was absentmindedly watching Mcgonagall.

„Has the Dumbledore-aged-lad told you how stunning you look?" I whispered, grinning as I heard a small breath leave her lips.

Regaining her posture in a matter of seconds, she turned her head looking up at me.

„He has, I, however wouldn't mind you telling me again." she spoke, giving me a cute smirk which left me speechless.
She giggled at my dumbfounded expression, her attention now fully switching to me.
„Did a cat get your tongue, huh?" she teased.

Clearing my throat at the sudden dryness I replied:„Shush, you look absolutely and utterly beautiful, love."
She gave me genuine smile, blushing as she gave my cheek an innocent kiss, right next to my ear.
„You look handsome yourself, didn't know you cleaned up this nice." she smirked.

„Ha Ha, you're so subtle." I said sarcastically, the grin never leaving my face nonetheless.
„I didn't know you two talked." I commented, nodding my head to my fellow competitor.

„He's less of talker, more physicall- UH I mean-„ she started, oblivious to her choice of words.

I felt a small pang in my chest but covered it up by chuckling.
„Ah okay no I get it." I said teasing her.
The gryffindor let out a groan, shoving my shoulder lightly.