Friendship's spark - Gracie Abrams

@s0merand0mperson here it is:)

„WE'RE LEAVING!"

„I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND!!"

We should've left 20 minutes ago, but I decided to take a nap which ended up lasting the whole afternoon. I grab my trainers, jumping around as I pull them over my boxers and try brushing my teeth. Spitting the rest of the tooth paste out of my mouth, I quickly put on deoderant and perfume.

„I'm here, I'm here..." I breathe out, Sabrina waiting on the steps with her arms crossed.

„Hmm" She responds, walking towards the garage.

„Heyhey, I was fast as fuck right now!" I exclaim, putting my arm over her shoulder as I grin.

„Hmm"

„Are you trying to piss me off?" I roll my eyes annoyed, earning a giggle.

„Maybee" Sabrina sings, getting in the passenger's seat.

„Why am I driving? Just cause I'm gay?!" I gasp dramatically, getting in after her.

„No, cause you're late." I let out a chuckle, nodding.

„Can you put in the adress for their house?" I mumble, checking the rear mirror before driving off.

„Already did"

„You know me so well pookie bear!" I say jokingly, Sabrina looking at me weirdly.

„Why so happy?"

„Why wouldn't I be, life is good!" I let out a whoop, putting my foot on the gas pedal even harder which makes Sabring shriek.

We arrive 15 minutes later, I say because of my fast driving and Sabrina said because of my reckless driving.

I don't know, you decide

„Got the beer and chips?" Sabrina asks, already at the front door. I nod in response, not forgetting the thing I bought this morning.

My hands are full as I walk towards Sabrina and she rings the bell. Almost immediately someone opens the door, interrupting our conversation about who knows what.

„Ayeee you guys made it! Finnally!" Olivia jokes, giving us both a hug.

„Yesss, this one fell asleep!" Sabrina sings back, locking our arms.

„We're all waiting!" Olivia says as we enter the house.

„And we brought food and drinks!" I yell in response, Olivia quickly coming to help me.

„Thank youuu" She humms, giving my cheek a kiss, leaving a red stain on it.

We get to the kitchen, all our friends there, except for one. Everyone gets up when they see us and we make our rounds.

„Alright guys, Y/n has decided - the first movie is going to be La La Land!!!" Olivia announces loudly, everyone groaning in response which makes me gasp.

„Oh come onnnn, it's the best movie like ever." I snap back, grabbing popcorn.

„Yeah and the saddest!" Dylan teases, everyone laughing as I slap his back.

„Let Y/n have her moment. This is the only movie that she's ever cried to..." I turn around, spotting Gracie who gives me a suggestive look. Sabrina agrees, hugging the girl quickly before she goes towards the couch.

„Hey, I told you that in confidence." I say, faking my hurt expression.

„Oh I'm so sorry, it's only fair if you make us watch it a 1000 times over." Gracie grins as we hug.