Why her - Part 3

Hi, I'm back!!!

Recap:

„I'm sorry what?!!!" I hiss, abruptly standing up from the chair in the middle of the room. Silence cuts through the room like a knife, all of their eyes on me. My body starts to heat up, my heart freezes and my mind, my mind is all over the place, trying to comprehend that this is in fact reality.

„We have come to this decision together and although we will miss you, we believe it's best for your health if you take a break." The man says, his face emotionless as I watch sweat drip down his forehead.

My hand starts twitching, but before I react I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

„Okay." I whisper, trying to hold back the tears.

I sit back down, emotions shooting through my body as I sit frozen in place. My manager starts talking to the members of the club.

I let out a cough, everyone's eyes still on me.

„If you'll excuse me."

And before anyone can insist, I walk out of the door and straight to the bathroom. As I exit I feel Sarina's eyes on me to my right, sending me a empathetic look as she glares at the man infront of my seat. My body starts struggling as I feel myself starting to choke. Quickly I rush to the toilet and bend over, my stomache emptying itself as tears stream down my face.
When I'm done, I sit on the floor of the bathroom in the building I would have, until moments ago, called my second home. Time passes, and for the first time in forever I don't care how much of it passes and I definitely don't care if I'm wasting it. The light turns off after a few minutes and I sit in the dark, wondering where the hell I went wrong.

Present:

I think this is the lowest I've ever been in my life, and somehow I didn't feel like I was gonna get out of it soon.

Ella lies next to me in my bed, both of us staring up at the ceiling.

„How's filming?" I ask, mind spaced out.

„Good good"

One question keeps popping up in my head, scratching my head.

„She's weird?"I look over at Ella surprised, but she keeps looking up.

„I don't know, maybe it's because of the last words I said to her. But that was just a in the moment thing you know. Anyways, she's just a bit distant but then sometimes I catch her looking at me weirdly. Also, Niall has stopped coming to the set - like 2 weeks after the incident."

My eyebrows furrow, why?

We both fall asleep in that position, eventually cuddling.

Time skip

„Y/n?"

I let out a soft yes, voice muffled because of the pillow pressed against my face.

„I'm leaving now, just uhm if you wanna join me on set" Ella tried.

My eyes closed at her unsure tone. I felt bad, this whole time I've been feeling bad for myself, and she stayed to support me in any way she could.