Yule ball - Part 3

As soon as they opened I kissed her once more, deeply, my hands forcefully moving her hips against my lap making her let out a small heavenly moan.
Stunned I pulled back.
„Hi" I rasped, chuckling softly.
She giggled, her forehead on my naked shoulder as she kissed it softly.
goosebumps
„Hi" she spoke softly, her smile making my heart flutter.

goosebumps„Hi" she spoke softly, her smile making my heart flutter

Y/n Kensington

Present

Opening my eyes I immediatly hide my face under my pillow when I feel the sunlight on my face.

„Uffff"

I look over to see Cho and Cedric entering the dorm, both shoes in hand madly grinning at each other. Cho lets go of when she first looks over to Luna's empty bed and then to me as I slowly sit up and rub my eyes.

„Bloody hell sorry Y/n, did we wake you?" Cho looks at me empathetically in contrary to her boyfriend who goes over to her bed and keeps grinning at me.
„We just thought by now you'd be snogging Hermione"
I shoot Ced a look, noting that he missed the whole interaction we had.
I let out a yawn as I stand up and put on my slippers, going over to the bathroom and nodding at Cedric in a way that he knows we have catching up to do later.

Not gonna put myself through listening to them though

smh

I shake my head softly as I laugh at my own merriness when I jump under the shower and quickly freshen up. Getting out of the shower I softly humm the song stuck in my head and put on my outfit for the day - my mind still on last night. The room full of steam I quickly get out, shielding my eyes from seeing anything horrible going on.

„BYE"
I swiftly exit my dorm and make my way to the great hall but remember

5:30am