Who are you - Part four

01:30 am - Heathrow airport

„Gate 69 is now open. Please all passengers of flight 420, from Heathrow to LAX, board the plane! I repeat-„

Finally I'm able to leave bagge claim, making my way through to get to security, excusing myself to everyone.

I let out a groan when I see the long lane, all waiting to get checked.

„Oh come on what the fu-„

After 10 minutes I finally make it, now really in a rush as I run through the airport. The flight attendant gives me a weird look as I stop right infront of her, ticket in hand. I go through the small pathway and arrive at the front of the plane. Business class didn't look as comfortable as in other airlines but I still hoped for a even a bit of sleep.

„Welcome aboard, we've been waiting!" The lady says, tone sharp but still a smile on her face. I shrug it off, walking through the lanes after she says my seat. Ultimately I make it to my seat, plopping down into the soft seat. The seat next to me is not divided by anything, not even a small wall but atleast there was a lot of leg space. I place my small hand luggage at the front of my seat and make myself comfortable. When I see someone approaching I look up and start smiling.

„Renée?" I say for the second time that night. The blonde looks up and when she recognises me her eyebrow raises surprised.

„Twice in a day? Lucky me." The woman says jokingly, leaning down to me to hug me.

„Guess I'll be sitting next to you." She says when she looks at the seat number.

„Aye, wanna watch something together?" I ask happily, watching her as she stows away her luggage.

„Yessss"

Renée starts asking about Billie, seeing that I was eating dinner with her and her family. I started telling her about what happened with Billie, everything since the beginning and she kept listening. After a while we started watching a movie, her head on my shoulder.

04:00 am I see when I open my eyes, Inside out still playing - which Renée forced me to watch. I looked over, her mouth slightly agape, soft snores coming out of it. I smile softly when I feel her arm grab me. I kiss the top of her head and try to keep reading my book. After about 15 minutes I feel my eyes closing, slowly drifting away.

Hearing someone whisper my name, I slowly open my eyes and rub them. I feel soft fabric underneath my right ear, right hip laying on something hard and sharp. When I open my eyes fully and look up I see the blonde woman looking back at me.

„Oh my god sorry!" I rasp, still rubbing my eyes as I sit up from her lap.

Getting any flashbacks?

„Don't worryyy" Renée humms, sitting up after she puts her hand through my hair.

„How long have I been asleep?" I let out a yawn, sinking down in my seat when I heard that we're nearing the gate.

„I dunno. Atleast for 4 hours." She mumbles back, the airplane silent except for those who are already getting up now.

Hate those people

I stay with Renée as we both get our baggage and a cab to get home.

„Got any plans?" I ask curiosly, feeling way more comfortable with the blonde woman after this.

„Nah not really, just chillin - what bout you?"

„Same, going to my friend's house tonight. Wait, you know Dom, right?" I ask, remembering him mentioning her once.