noticed - gracie abrams

A/N

^pretty girl:)

gxg

gracie abrams x alex smith (reader)

NoTiCeD

Monday

I wake up from my dream, not remembering what happened seconds after as smelled toast, I stretch my back and get up from my bed.

As I walk downstairs, I hear my mom yell

„Morning, how are you feeling? Do you wanna come with me to visit your grandparents today?"

"Ma, I've told you a million times before, don't ask me questions in the morning." I mumble trying to say it without attitude.

"I'm sorry, you're right. I'll ask you when you come home from school, love you." my mom says. "Love u too!" I grumble
She kisses me on my cheek before leaving for work, I let out sigh when the door closes and quickly eat my toast while checking my phone.

My best friend Victoria texted me and a some other people texted me stuff, nothing important- most of them sending random tiktoks.
I leave them on read, deciding to answer later and prepare myself for school.

I open the garage door and give my sexy motorcycle a joking slap- immediately patting it after

I open the garage door and give my sexy motorcycle a joking slap- immediately patting it after. It was a birthday present from my dad for my 16th birthday, his old motorcycle.

I arrive at my high school 15 minutes later, enjoying the short ride there as I listen to music on my headphones

I arrive at my high school 15 minutes later, enjoying the short ride there as I listen to music on my headphones. When I walk inside the school, all students entering at the same time I stareat the floor trying not to get anyones attention, I walk to my locker, drop my gym bag inside and pull out my biology things.

"Good morning my dear friend, Alex" Hannah says.
"Fuck off Hannah, I don't wanna talk to you" I say annoyed, I slamming my locker and walking off.
"Come on, I'm sorry I just think it's funny that you're in love with a girl who doesn't even know you" she says giggling.

„Wha- That's not even what I meant, I was talking about you snitching on me last friday infront of Mr. Zullo." I huff out, even more annoyed at the random roast.

"Han leave her alone, you know how she is in the morning." my best friend Victoria says in a sarcastic tone, joining us.

"Can you both just leave me the fuck alone, I'm really not in the mood to joke around- especially not about that." I say walking straight to the auditorium, before they could start talking again. I walk inside and as soon as I see the 200 students my anxiety start creeping in auromatically.

I sit down in the front row, ducking my head as soon as I see Vic and Hannah walk in. The speaker makes a squeaking noise as principal Wilson begins his „speech of the week. My heart beats faster when he started talking about our basketball team-

"And now congratulations are in order for our girls basketball team. They have again made us proud by winning the tournament. Please join me in welcoming the best captain we've seen at this school on stage, Alex Smith.  Here she is, in the front row" he says while giving me "the creepy teacher" smile.
I stand up feeling my heart hammer out of my chest, hands and feet starting to tingle as my legs feel wobbly.

I walk up the unstable stairs and sh-&3 Principal Wilsons hand, accepting the trophy he gives me, even though we had already gotten it at the game- this was all for show. He stretches out his microphone and walks to the side of the stage. I awkwardly smile at the tired students

"Uhhh hello, uhm thank you for this... We've never had a season this good so uhm congrats to coach Johnson and the whole team. We're throwing a party on Friday so umm..." I look over the students again and see her giving me a cute smile.

" I look over the students again and see her giving me a cute smile

I stare at her and start stuttering when she looks at me uneasy. I feel sweat start to break out on my forehead when some people start giggling at my behavior, the microphone aagain making a horrible noise when I step away.

Suddenly she starts clapping, trying to get rid of the awkward tension and soon everyone joins in. I thank everyone and give a forced smile as I walk over to my basketball team and give Stella, a close friend of mine and the basketball's co-captain, the trophy, quickly stumbling over to Vici and Hannah. As I sit doen I look to the front, Gracie being a row in front of us, watching her give me an awkward and shy smile, which makes me look at the ground quickly- my cheeks reddening at my embarassing self.

"Well now she definitely knows you..." Han states.

"Shush" Victoria hisses, slapping Hannah's arm.

I pull my hoodie up and avoid Gracies confused look, slouching down in my chair for the rest of the assembly.