Late night facetime - Part 2

Y/n Y/L/N - 24 years - 5'9

Keith Y/l/n - 22 years old Y/n's brother

Y/n's brother

⚠️TW Smut⚠️

Actress Y/n Y/L/N hospitalized after lethal accident

Star of 'the 100' still in unstable state following accident

Sources close to the actress confirm it was a car accident

Multiple celebrities and close friends of the actress reach out in support

Ariana Grande seen leaving her lovers hospital in tears

Family and friends of Y/n Y/l/n ask for 'time and space to heal' as they're all in shock

Third person pov
Flashback
It was in the middle of the night when Y/n, deep in her thoughts, nearly crashed into said truck. Luckily the driver was fine, he was more concerned for Y/n after seeing her crash into a large post which created a dent in the middle of Y/ns car. Quickly pulling over, he panicked as he looked around and when he saw that there were no witnesses he called the police and sped off. So, in her car Y/n Y/l/n sat, passed out, her playlist continuing to sound over the speaker as her life solely depended on the ambulance. Y/n fought for her life when finally, after 10 minutes, someone stopped to help the young woman. The highway had been empty apart from the truck and a few other cars who decided to ignore the accident. While Y/n was being given first aid by her fortunate savior, Ariana sat at home, clueless of what her lover was going through. Atleast, in comparison to her lover, Y/n was unconscious and didn't feel any pain. Ariana cried herself to sleep that night, thinking that Y/n maybe had gone to her brothers house or was in a similar situation as her. An hour later Ariana's phone rang, hoping it was her lover she quickly ran over to her phone and picked up after the first ring.