Who are you? - Billie Eilish

Billie eilish - 22 years old

Y/n Y/l/n - 23 years old

„Y/n!" I look over, seeing my manager Sam calling me over.

„Yessir." I say, walking over to him.

„I want you to meet some people. He explains smiling, Sam then puts his hand on my back and leads me towards a crowd of celebrities.

„Y/n!" Again I look over and see Dominic.

My smile brightens and I quickly walk over to him, my manager quickly waves at him and then waits for me.

„Wassup" I say, smiling as we hug.

„Long time no see" He says jokingly making me chuckle.

„Yeah yeah, we both came back from vacation together a day ago." I say.

He tells me about the bar he wants to go to later and then we part ways.

„Alright, let's get to down to business." I mumble, rubbing my hands together.

„Ha Ha." Sam fake laughs, his eyes searching the crowd.

We then stop after walking through the crowd for a few minutes.

„Ah. Here."

„What exactly are we looking for, Sam?" I ask curiosly as I look around.

„You mean who." He corrects, starting to talk to someone.

I turn around, seeing a ginger man who smiles at me friendly.

„Oh sorry, hi!"

„Hey, I'm Finneas." He introduces himself then he motions towards the woman next to him.

„I'm Claudia, his girlfriend - nice to meet you..?"

„Y/n" I finish, giving her a side hug.

We start talking about music, my manager and I doing our part. Throughout the conversation I notice Claudia mustering me. Everytime I look at her she just smiles.

I really hit it off with them and a few minutes later Finneas goes to get Claudia and me a drink.

„You should totally come!" Claudia says enthusiastically.

„To the party thing?" I ask, looking down at her beautiful smile.

„Yeahhhh, I like you a lot already and Finneas - you already seem like an old friend of his." I laugh, surprisingly enjoying my time at this event.