noticed - Part 3

A/n 1.1k  LIKES???
I- yall don't even know what that means to me

Enjoy:)

Alex Smith - 5'9

Alex Smith - 5'9

„I swear to god one day I will kill you." I hiss, approaching Stella in the school bathroom as she washes away the rest of the milkshake.

„Not if I kill you first" Stella looks up „I am sorry about exposing you to Gracie-babes, buttt maybe it's for the best." she finishes, humming softly.

„Let me help you clean- wait what do you mean 'for the best'? You fucking exposed me Stella, infront of my crush!"  I hiss, still helping the girl clean off the rest.

„No Alex, do you even know how to clean? Dude- you're making it worse!" Stella takes a step away from me, now again cleaning it on her own

„Alright fine" I huff, leaning onto the sink as I still wait for the answer.

„Look Alex, let's be honest- would you have ever told her about your crush" I frown, thinking about it.

„Yeah" Stella raises her eyebrows „Alright no- but atleast it was my decision..." I state, crossing my arms as I watch her put the paper in the bin.

„Sorry- but still now you might have a chance. I mean today was like the first time you two actually talked- and she saved your anxious ass two times. If that isn't wifey material." I chuckle at Stella's teasing tone.

„One problem- it's not like my social anxiety just poufff disappeared." I exclaim, Stella laughing at my explosion sound.

„I get that, just maybe try tto get out of your comfort zone- just like one step at a time." Stella replies, now putting her arm around my shoulder as we walk out.

„Ewww no you smell like milk bruh." I say, trying to get out of her strong hold.

„I don't care."

„Y'all finished  with making out?" Vic walks out with Sam, coming towards „We gotta go to class."

I roll my eyes, walking to math class as I think about how I'm gonna talk to Gracie.

„Bye mum, love you!" I yell, the door closing immediatly after.

Last day of the week, let's goooo

After getting dressed I quickly feed both me and my dog, making myself an avocado toast as I listen to little simz- feeling the weekend vibes.