Icebreaker - Margot Robbie

A/n don't forget to vote
⚠️short smut⚠️

A/n don't forget to vote⚠️short smut⚠️

Y/N Y/L/N (G!p)

chat

„I'm ready:)"

„Alright I'm leaving rn, pick you up in 20 minutes"

____

^outfit^

^outfit^

I look at myself in the mirror one last time and take a few slow breaths, to try and calm my nerves.
I exit my apartment, saying hi to my neighbour who also takes the elevator down to the underground garage.

Oh right, my name is Y/n, I'm 27 years old and I live in New York in a pent house loft with my best friend, Miles. I'm CEO of my own business, which is called „Y/l/n consulting". I'm pretty rich but I've learned from my parents not to parade it around and save up. My mother is from canada but she grew up in the USA and my dad is from the Uk but he also moved to the USA in his 20s. I grew up in London and luckily I was able to move to New York, because of my american passport, where I went to college and met Miles. The rest of my friends live in London as do my parents and my dad's parents.

Tonight I'm going on a double date with Margot and Miles accompanied by his hopefully soon to be girlfriend Sarah. I met Margot at an ice hockey game and we immediatly hit it off. We've been on a few dates, the last one a few weeks ago, where I cooked her dinner at my place and we got to know eachother on my rooftop. We've been dating for a few months, but with both of our busy schedules and flights we've only been on so many dates. We always keep in touch when we're travelling, over facetime, texting and just calling. I'm not sure where we stand, I hope to find it out soon because I'm starting to feel stuff and I don't know where her mind is at.

After I received a text from Miles telling me where we're sitting I pocketed my phone and opened the garage. Turning on the motor I grinned at the sound and vibration of it, I exited the garage and drove in the direction of Margot's apartment, which is about 30 min on foot away from mine.