47 ; "lost the love..."

jungkook had his eyes glued to his phone screen as his eyes orbs moved to read all the information his man's sended to him about lee taeyong

he read each of it so patiently. not wanting to let any of information go from his hands. 

his eyes finally moved away from his device to take steps now towards his car

his eyes finally moved away from his device to take steps now towards his car. sitting inside as he started to move the vehicle towards the way where he got the location of. his fist tightened on the stirring wheel. 

without saying anything, he kept driving towards the way to the mansion of where he got the location and once he reached there, he parked the car away from the mansion as he stepped out. looking at the mansion which seemed lonely at the shore of the sea he could see from afar. 

without any second thought, he started to drag his feets along to the light house, the door was open to the way of mansion so he rushed in but he could see three of mans rushing to him from the mansion. 

once they came to an halt stop in front of him, he said, "i came here to meet taeyong" one of those shook his head, "you can't enter like this, do you want to go shoot right across your head?" 

and there was it, jungkook who took out his gun from the back of his body as he immediately pushed it towards the direction of three of them. "leave my way" one of them was quick to steal the gun he had in his hands which made him look straight at him and shoot right across his chest. 

looking at the other two who was on the way to take their guns out was now laid on the ground with blood coming out from the hole he just digged in their chest. tilting his head to the side, jungkook once again moved to the gate of mansion. 

"excuses me-" no voice could come to hear as the dead bodies of taeyong mans laid on the flood of his mansion. jungkook had enough with the killing. once he made sure none of his man was alive, jungkook drugged upstairs to check each room. 

while on the other hand, hearing all the shooting sounds taeyong came to aware that your man was finally here which made him turn to look towards you who was looking scared at the sudden burst. 

taeyong himself was scared now, but he couldn't show it. there was a bitter truth hidden in him and he didn't wanted to reveal it. he didn't wanted you to see that this person who had you kidnapped in his mansion is the man who never learned this things.