Chapter 26: Goodbye Ryujin

January came and this means that the school had started. On the first day of school, we were not having any lessons for the day since the teachers were still busy with their tasks.

I was chatting with Chaeryeong, Minnie and Soyeon when suddenly Jisu came and told me that Ryujin came.

"Why was she here? Didn't she need to go to her new school?" I asked Jisu.

"I don't know. I was told by Changbin, and I quickly came here to inform to you."

"Let's go and meet her." Minnie had already pushed me and Jisu towards the class's door, followed by Chaeryeong and Soyeon.

We were making our way to the teachers' room since Jisu was told that Ryujin was there, meeting the teachers to say her goodbyes.

"She is loved by the teachers, to be honest." Soyeon commented while we were reaching the administration building.

We entered the building and slowly walked towards the teacher's room. We were searching for Ryujin's silhouette when suddenly Mrs Son called us and asked us to help her with some works.

"I couldn't even get my freedom in the first day of school." Chaeryeong sighed and walked towards Mrs Son, followed by the four of us.

"What's with the long face, Chaeryeong? I just want you guys to help me to finish this food. There were a lot of food that the teachers had brought for our new year greetings just now." Mrs Son shook her head upon noticing the gloomy Chaeryeong turned into a really bright one if I may say.

We laughed and took our seat at the sofas in the teachers' room. We then took the food on the table and ate happily.

"It is good that you guys are here. Here, take this. There is still quite a lot of food. Don't forget to take some and give to your classmates once you guys are finished, okay?" Ms Yoo came and gave us two lunchboxes while smiling. She then took her seat beside me.

"This will be your final year in this school, right?" Ms Yoo asked while looking at us.

"Yes, Ms. We will go to university next year! I can't wait to be finally free from these rules." Minnie exclaimed happily which earned slight giggles from Ms Yoo and Ms Im who just joined us at the sofas.

"Don't forget to take care of yourself wherever you are, girls. Even though you are no longer a schoolkid, you must refrain yourself from doing nonsensical things." Mrs Son stood beside Jisu.

"Will do it, Mrs!" Jisu saluted her while shouting.

"Don't do dumb things too!" Chaeryeong smacked Jisu's head and pushed her to sit down back.

"Wow, we have quite a lot of visitors today!" Mr. Do came to us with smile from his ear to ear.

"This is their first day in school, Sir. We will bribe them with food and then for the next day we will give them tons of works and use this food to bribe them not to go against the school's rules." Mrs Son said while giggling.

"Oh my God, Ms. Is that your big picture? I won't be eating then." I joked and quickly put my chopsticks onto the table.

"Oh Yeji. I knew you wont do such things." Ms Yoo patted my head.

"Hey Ryujin! Come and join us before you leave!" Mr. Do shouted while motioning his hand towards us.

I turned around and there she was. My beautiful girlfriend just came out of the principal's office with some files in her hands.

She smiled upon meeting my eyes and walked quickly towards us. She then bowed to the teachers before being pulled into a hug by them.

"Sit here and join us, Ryujin." Ms Im stated while pointing towards a vacant seat beside Mr Do, which was apparently in front of mine.