Chapter 4: Her Name is Ryujin

On the next Monday, I couldn't help the fact that my eyes were searching for a certain blue-haired girl amongst my schoolmates who were standing in the school's square, having our daily morning assembly. I didn't know why I was searching for her. Maybe I just wanted to see her. Not more than that. It was not a wrong thing to do, am I right?

The morning assembly was nearing its end, and my eyes still couldn't find what they were searching for. Where was the fortune teller?

'Maybe she didn't come to the school?'

'I don't know.'

'Hwang! Stop thinking about her. She is not someone that matters in your life.' My own voice resonated in my head pretty well while my eyes kept wondering between the students in the school's square, still hoping that I could see her. Surely, my eyes and my brain did not cooperate with each other as they should be on that day.

When we were about to be dismissed from the assembly, all of a sudden, a teacher instructed us to stay. Veins were popping from his neck. Well, I could see it clearly as I was actually lining up at the fourth from the front.

He then instructed a group of students from the side of the square to come in front, to face all of us. And that was the time which I could see her, the fortune teller.

She was there, in front, facing all of us. Together with her were two of her friends, Lia and I don't know the other. She was asked to stand there together with her friends as they were caught on trying to sneak out of the school by the teacher in-charge.

"Again, there she is, being scolded in front of the students. I swear this has been the uncountable times she was being scolded for her actions."

I turned my face, to face Soyeon, one of my classmates.

"Who?"

"The one and only blue-haired girl in our school, Shin Ryujin."

That is the time where I finally knew her name. I nodded, before facing the front. My eyes were attached to a certain someone who was wearing a straight-dull face while staring at me.

'ME?!' I quickly looked down, at my pair of shoes.

'This couldn't be. Maybe she was looking at our schoolmates and the moment I was gazing my eyes towards her, that was the time in which, her eyes were supposedly to gaze at my direction.'

I inhaled deeply, before looking up at her direction and there she was, looking at other students other than me.

Standing there, I could feel that she knew that I was staring into her. But again, everyone were staring at the three students, while listening to Mr. Yang, our school's discipline teacher, blabbering about the school's discipline ethics.

I yawned, feeling tired upon hearing the endless remarks by him.

'He keep talking, I keep yawning.'

After a few minutes that felt like hours, Mr. Yang dismissed us and once I was in my classroom, I could hear some students were talking about this morning's commotion. I was told by Minnie that Ryujin was a student in the class next door.

'Wow, no wonder she could know my name. We were only being separated by thin walls and of course, she must had numerously saw me and maybe could know my name when she overheard any of my classmates calling for me.'

However, here came Hyunjin, dropping a bomb of fact about Ryujin. She was one of the motorcycle's gang members who sometimes made a ruckus around the town. She was one of their respected leaders. And by the word of respect, you may decipher the fact that she was indeed, a dangerous one.