Chapter 21: The Revenge

My family and I got home at seven in the evening, when suddenly our maid approached me and informed that Jisu called my phone that I accidentally left in the living room before we went out earlier.

Shortly after that, the phone rang and I picked up curiously, thinking on the reason why did Jisu called me, as she is not someone who loved to talk over the phone.

"Yeji. Ryujin already knew who had ganged up on her at Chou's Café."

"Really? Who?"

"Eunwoo's brother."

"Oh my God! Seriously, Jisu?"

Jisu confirmed my question as soon as I asked her. She also said that Ryujin had gathered their gang to retaliate. My heart skipped a beat and it felt like it had gone deep into my ribs, and my hands were shaking terribly.

"They are currently gathering in the field." I could only reply Jisu with an irritated sigh.

"Where are you right now?" I asked her, wanting to know her whereabouts.

"I am at home."

"Can you pick me up to go there?" I asked Jisu with hopes as high as the Everest.

"I am sorry, but I can't. Ryujin can't know that I am your informer." Sighing, I agreed with her since I don't want Jisu and Ryujin's relationship to be teared apart only because of me.

At that time, I felt really depressed and confused. I don't know what to do with me nor can I let Ryujin take her so-called revenge. This can't be happening. After all, I have to stop Ryujin's plan.

For me, Ryujin is a big part of my life and it's hard to let that to happen to her. I can just let Ryujin do what she wants, but not for things that will be bad for her. Anyway, I have to go there. I have to take immediate action.

I quickly decided to call Yugo, my cousin to pick me up.

"Let's go for a drive?"

"All of a sudden, Yeji? Do you miss me that much?"

"Nothing. I just want to take a breather."

"Alright. Wait a minute."

Soon after, Yugo arrived with his pick-up, and I quickly entered it.

"Where do you want to go, babygirl?" He said with his grin. I cringed over the pet name he used but decided to ignore it.

"Can we go to the field?"

"Isn't a park will be much better if we were going to have a date?"

"This is not a date, Yugo. Please."

"That's a no no, babygirl. We are not going anywhere if this is not a date."

After some small arguments, he decided to take me to the field.

'I am sorry for being a selfish person, Yugo.'

About ten minutes after, we arrived at the field, and I could see a lot of bikes were parked in the middle of it. I quickly get off Yugo's pick-up and searched for Ryujin.

"Do you know where Ryujin is?" I asked one of the people there and she pointed at a group of people. I quickly saw Ryujin in between the group of people and made my way towards her.

"Shin Ryujin." Ryujin seemed shocked when she saw me coming.

"Yeddeong? Why are you here?"

"Can we talk?" I took Ryujin to the courtyard of an office that was located adjacent to the field.